cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commerce Bank Rewards Visa? Thoughts?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Commerce Bank Rewards Visa? Thoughts?

I haven't heard a thing from them so far just the hard pull on TU...no call no email nothing....this bank so far reminds me of HSBC bank.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

approved for 13k but the score they showed was my vantage score not Fico...very strange.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are a strange bank, but at least in the last year I have notice their half hearted attempts at improving.

Got a special offer for 5% back on anything up to $50 back.

The frustrating thing is, my card used to be a special connections visa. In order to get an increase, I had to apply for their miles visa signature. It took a year for the correct credit info to merge.  But I lost all my old payment info as if the first card never existed.

Now I asked them to convert me to the new card that earns flat 1.5% cash back in addition to the 2x and 3x categories....Have to go in branch, apply, then wait and combine.  Silly!

They send BT check offers every month...but usually have 5% fee.

Their weirdest card is their world elite mc with a $125 AF.....its not really that great.

BUT  in retrospect, commerce bank was one of my first or second cards. At the time I had a credit one card with a $500 limit, and commerce gave me a $2k limit.

The other strange thing is $50 minimum to cashout for points.....granted you can get decent deals on giftcards in the $20 range.....They also have a great deal on their checking account now, $200.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.