Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commerce Bank WEM reward system?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Commerce Bank WEM reward system?

So, I stumbled on this interesting card I've never seen before. Details here: http://www.commercebank.com/personal/cards/credit/world-elite-mastercard/

it earns points, has a decent amount of bonus catagories and a bonus point portal, similar to Chase's UR and AmEx's long defunct bonus points mall. plus has lounge access. not as good as Priority select, but decent enough considering the light AF of $125. plus a 5% annual point bonus for high spenders.

my question is, does anyone know what the points are worth? i can't find any indication what the points to dollar value is. i can live with 1 points bieng 1 penny. if AmEx doesn't do something drastic with their plastic, i may jump ship to this card 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Commerce Bank WEM reward system?

• Earn three points for every dollar in interest you accrue on your monthly balance.

They encourage you to carry a balance by rewarding you for it!?  Yikes, that's ridiculous.

To answer your question, OP, no, I'm not sure what their mall looks like; there aren't any locations anywhere nearby so I'm not all that familiar with the offerings.  

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Commerce Bank WEM reward system?

Just from looking at the Commerce Bank website, you can't apply online, and you have to log in to see the rewards and their point values. You have to apply in the branch, so unless you live around Kansas City, you might not be able to get the card at all. If you can go to a branch, they can explain the rewards to you.

Unless there's somebody on the forums who has the card...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.