Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compendium of Pre-Qual Sites

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Compendium of Pre-Qual Sites

Is there any good listings out there of what major lenders (and I guess some as not well known) have a pre qual tool? This is always good to me to see if they are even taking a look at me (especially if it has a firm APR). I know citi, bank of america, usbank and chase do, while wells and key dont (makes sense for key they have I think one credit card?)

Any otyhers out there?

Also, a couple side notes:

1) If I check multiple times, does this affect what offers are given to me? Like if I check USBank 5 times and each one of those times they say i am pre-qualed for a platinum, would they take that offer away just because I havent jumped on it?

2)This is a good outlet for me to get over my inquiry problem. Between Nov 2013 and Sept 2015, I had ZERO inquiries, but in Nov 2013 I had TWENTY  inquiries. For me, getting my "fivx" or whatever you want to call it from the prequal sites was enough to tide me over.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Compendium of Pre-Qual Sites

BOA is useless, and you forgot everybody's favorite: Cap One.

Message 2 of 4
fot1
Established Contributor

Credit one? Smiley Happy

Too many to list..
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh nice I didn't know about the capital one lol thanks! I just always forget they exist
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.