Strogen
Frequent Contributor

Re: Compiling List of Hidden Tradelines

@FinStar wrote:

@Strogen wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Strogen wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

I think most, if not all, have been captured.  TigerPay (TigerDirect) is another one (BML/PayPal Credit family) but it appears it's going away in May. 

Uhh no TigerPay is not a hidden TL. 

I can see the limit reporting to the CB's just fine. 

Multiple people seem to think its hidden when its not. 

Its also comenity bank. 

Uhhh yeah, well two of my friends' TigerPay Accounts never reported (two totally separate states where granted).  Sooo yeah, do you need proof?

Get ready for some proof "finstar" its coming in a few. 

From their end, this is the way that's always been with their two accounts (I found it odd but this was similar to NewEgg).  Now, if yours reported, then not sure what happened there.  But, from reviewing their CRs (all three), there has been no sign of the account reporting whatsoever.  And they used it all the time, well up until the recent changes which were sent en masse to all customers that such payment option would no longer be available.

If you dont let it make a statement with some form of balance on it then it wont report. 

My good friend also got one of these accounts when I got mine and his looks just like mine on his reports. 

I dont know about your friends, but if you apply for one of these now we can only assume it will report. 

807 TU FICO Score 8.
Message 21 of 22
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Compiling List of Hidden Tradelines

@Strogen wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Strogen wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Strogen wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

I think most, if not all, have been captured.  TigerPay (TigerDirect) is another one (BML/PayPal Credit family) but it appears it's going away in May. 

Uhh no TigerPay is not a hidden TL. 

I can see the limit reporting to the CB's just fine. 

Multiple people seem to think its hidden when its not. 

Its also comenity bank. 

Uhhh yeah, well two of my friends' TigerPay Accounts never reported (two totally separate states where granted).  Sooo yeah, do you need proof?

Get ready for some proof "finstar" its coming in a few. 

From their end, this is the way that's always been with their two accounts (I found it odd but this was similar to NewEgg).  Now, if yours reported, then not sure what happened there.  But, from reviewing their CRs (all three), there has been no sign of the account reporting whatsoever.  And they used it all the time, well up until the recent changes which were sent en masse to all customers that such payment option would no longer be available.

If you dont let it make a statement with some form of balance on it then it wont report. 

My good friend also got one of these accounts when I got mine and his looks just like mine on his reports. 

I dont know about your friends, but if you apply for one of these now we can only assume it will report. 

That' interesting because they revolved their balances under the 6 months promotions (or whatever was offered at the time).  So, it appears the results would vary.  I can see from Comenity not reporting if you zeroed out the balance and then no activity for a while.  But there was constant activity on theirs.  Weird, oh well. 

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.