Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete credit card list

tag
olivegirl
Regular Contributor

Complete credit card list

Greetings All, 

While doing a little research, i came across a comprehensive list of credit cards, which may be useful to some. The link to the website is below: 

http://www.indexcreditcards.com/creditcardlist.html#div_C

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
icyhot
Valued Contributor

Re: Complete credit card list

Holy crap
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let the apping begin.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

That list has been around for a long time and you'll find that a lot of those cards no longer exist.  Click on a few and you'll just be taken back to the listing.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, interesting. That is the first time I've seen Commerce Bank being advertised!  They are quite a strange bank. Don't have any of em near me and out of the blue they mail me an offer. It was my highest limit card with a starting limit of $2k. Before capital one and all the others. My credit one was only at $500 then so that spoke volumes to me.  However they do not allow CLI's. They are 100% automatic and done 2x a year. Also you cannot upgrade, but you can combine. They send 0% for 12 month convenience checks every month, but the BT fee is 5%.

Anywho, they used to have an awesome shopping portal where you would earn extra points and such...but their rewards program now is terrible, and they even pay rewards on interest charges.....

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Their top recommendation for Cash back & Gas rewards is Credit One... Enough said about that.

Awesome resource though!

Message 6 of 12
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Their top recommendation for Cash back & Gas rewards is Credit One... Enough said about that.

Awesome resource though!

Featured cards, not recommendation, just like here!

But I can't find a lot of cards in the list, Citi Prestige, Premier for example.  Am I just missing them?

Message 7 of 12
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

Too old to be true

Message 8 of 12
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

Seems to be somewhat updated.. I know they say Barclays is chip and pin and Discover is double cash etc They even list the new freeze it option for Discover.They haven't been around too long have they?

Edit: As much as their featured cards, the ones with images, seemed to be updated - other CCC are lacking. For example, Amex only has 3 cards listed.. 

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for sharing the link olivegirl.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.