Concierge? Why? What am I missing?

tag
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: Concierge? Why? What am I missing?

@vpae wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

@vpae wrote:

I noticed my two comenity cards have differnet number on the bank. Are all Visa Signature cards concierge the same or does each bank have their own line/access?

Here are the numbers on the back of my two cards. Typo or intended?

Total Rewards Visa Signature:

Visa Concierge: 1-614-729-3093

Customer Care: 1-855-381-5712

Outside US Collect: 1-303-967-1096

Virgin America Premium Visa Signature

Customer Care: 1-855-871-9842

Visa Concierge: 1-800-953-7392

Outside US Collect: 1-614-729-3093.

Weird that the Visa Concierge numbers don't match. But the outside US for VA matches the Visa Concierge for the TR? Error?

I also noticed neither my CSP, Freedom, Hyatt, Hilton, FNBO, have a Visa Concierge # on the back of the card. My Wells Fargo does, and it's the same 1-800-953-7392 number as the VA.

What about for the cash+?

I haven't received the card yet, it's on my US Bank login, should arrive any day now.. but I'll be on vacation so I won't see it for another 10 days or so.

Sorry, I was misleading. The concierge number on the back of my card is 800-953-7392     I was kind of wondering about the level of service.....I know that my question was very vague...lol.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 21 of 24
vpae
Established Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

@vpae wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

@vpae wrote:

I noticed my two comenity cards have differnet number on the bank. Are all Visa Signature cards concierge the same or does each bank have their own line/access?

Weird that the Visa Concierge numbers don't match. But the outside US for VA matches the Visa Concierge for the TR? Error?

I also noticed neither my CSP, Freedom, Hyatt, Hilton, FNBO, have a Visa Concierge # on the back of the card. My Wells Fargo does, and it's the same 1-800-953-7392 number as the VA.

I haven't received the card yet, it's on my US Bank login, should arrive any day now.. but I'll be on vacation so I won't see it for another 10 days or so.

Sorry, I was misleading. The concierge number on the back of my card is 800-953-7392     I was kind of wondering about the level of service.....I know that my question was very vague...lol.

oh haha, no worries. Since you quoted me, I thought you were referring to my signature's cash+ and wanted to know what # was on the back. Looks like it's the same.

And I personally haven't used any concierge services yet, but I will have to try it now based on some of what I'm reading on here! 

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 22 of 24
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@vpae wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

@vpae wrote:

@Swapmeet wrote:

@vpae wrote:

oh haha, no worries. Since you quoted me, I thought you were referring to my signature's cash+ and wanted to know what # was on the back. Looks like it's the same.

And I personally haven't used any concierge services yet, but I will have to try it now based on some of what I'm reading on here! 

Yeah bro. Me too. Coincidentally, I was, in a way, referring to the cash+ siggy in your siggy.... But I had my wallet right next to me on my desk, so my lazy ass can just grab mine and look at the number on the back Smiley Wink

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 23 of 24
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

I just utilize the concierge service benefit with my Cap1 World MC. I wasn't even sure I had it with the WMC but I went online to cap 1 and looked up their card benefits. They had pdf files for each level of visa/MC they offer. So when I looked up the WMC, there it was! It was a cap1 # but the 3rd prompt was for concierge.

The lady I spoke with was so sweet. I am looking for help finding a shipper for an antique furniture piece I need shipped from the midwest to the west coast.  I found a couple of places and got a couple of quotes but really only two. So I decided I would see it they could help me. 

She is going to be contacting antique shops in my region and researching who they use.  That could be a bit time consuming and it may not yield any results, but it it does, it will be very interesting as it is not something I would just be able to google nor do I wish to devote that much time to.  But just having someone else do some research to see I am getting the best service and/or rate is really nice. I would never have considered this really a service I would have used, but I am glad I at least have the option now.

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.