Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concord- Nation city

tag
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Concord- Nation city

Okay so I forgot to call and ask for National city for biz (little leary since my collection dispute still hasnt processed and my Ex dropped to 28 since my home depot new account posted) but I did get the personal on for scrappbooking with a measly 1k, whihc is far lower then my other cards... so before I activate I was wondering if you knew anything about Credit line increases. I'd like to put all my Scrappbooking stuff on this one but not with 1k limit! as I want to float some start up costs for 6 months... DO you think they will or are they stingy?
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Concord- Nation city

i started at 3k pre-approval upon opening a checking account, cli'd to 10k at activation and 30-60 days later cli'd to 12k. been stuck at 12k since, just got shot down for another cli at the 6 month mark.
Message 2 of 6
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

Thanks! I found the old post. They increased to 2K better then nothing. I'll call again in 3 months time.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 3 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I got $2k as CL on my personal card. I applied for CLI at the time of card registration and I got decline and costed me a hard inq. National City will do a hard pull any time you ask for CLI. Week later I applied for Biz Credit Card and I am approved for $15K of with 50% I could draw cash with 0% interest for 6 months and no cash advance fee. Biz Card app also costed a hard inq but shows as a different group at national city on my CR. I really can not advice much. All I can say, you do risk a hard inq if you apply for CLI on your personal Card. You would also risk a hard inq if you apply for biz card. My suggestion is go for biz card and see what happens. That you have chances of getting a card with high limit. That is my thinking.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

concord-i thought you actually had to have a buis to obtain buis cc's. do you know of any that don't?
Message 5 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

It all depends if you are doing PG or not. If you are not willing to give PG and strictly with your business credit then they look for info on your biz on duns and biz ex and give your the card. If they want you to do PG like Citi and other companies does then they look at your personal CR and not your company CR. It all depends on the card issuers. I have about $85K CL in Biz Credit for my Biz and 2/3 rds of itis with out PG and rest is with PG.

imducky wrote:
concord-i thought you actually had to have a buis to obtain buis cc's. do you know of any that don't?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.