cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confession time. What is your Holiday Utilization?

tag
Jasir
Frequent Contributor

Re: Confession time. What is your Holiday Utilization?

Total utilization: 36%. Payoff: June/July/August 2014. Somewhere around there. I'm in no rush since most of the cards are in a 0% APR phase. Plus, I (or my AU) will still be using the cards so that percentage will rise & fall before it is all PIF in 2014. It's called revolving credit for a reason!

Amex BCE: $2600 - Bank of America Cash Rewards: $4800 - Barclaycard Rewards: Jefferson Collections - Capital One Quicksilver: CO - Chase Freedom: C0 - Merrick Bank: $1400 -
Message 21 of 57
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

I plead the Fifth... 

In all seriousness, I'm at 45%

Message 22 of 57
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@grinlikechelsea wrote:

I plead the Fifth... 

In all seriousness, I'm at 45%

I plead temporary insanity...Smiley Tongue!!!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 23 of 57
ptilda
Established Contributor

I'll be around 30% right now with the Kays, but that will be paid off and I'll be <5% end of Jan.

My Wallet:Fidelity Amex $1K, DCU $3.9K, US Bank AeroMexico $300, Quicksilver $1.3K, Cap1 secured MC $750, DiscoverIT $200, Care Credit $5K, Sportsman Guide Visa $3K, Kay $3K, Jared $3K,American Airlines CC $3K, Amazon $2.9k, Walmart $2.2k, Macy's $800 revolving/$5k furniture, Comenity retail cards $5.55kStarting Score: 618Current Score: 711
Message 24 of 57
GetTheFico
Regular Contributor

Around 3%, toys and gift cards.

EQ: 780
EX: 767
TU: 779
Message 25 of 57
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

I'm at 26%. Down to under 10% end of Jan. I haven't seen a tax refund in years. The IRS keeps mine, and that plus $50/mo., I don't expect to see a tax refund for another 5 years maybe.

Message 26 of 57
sailor_mercury
Valued Contributor

Around 21% will pay half in the first half of Jan. 

Then break up the remainder between Feb and March.  Will have it off the books by March 10th.  It wasn't all holiday spending, there were some medical, legal and a professional development workshop in there.

NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 27 of 57
kiasmith1974
Contributor

25% with half paid off in January, the rest by March 1st.

and i'm really kicking myself for the high uti!

Starting FICO 485
Myfico 635 (3/01/14)
EX FAKO 667 EQ 697 Barclaycard TU 707 4/27/14 (yea!)
Mortgage Ready End of 2015
Message 28 of 57
p-
Valued Contributor

@kiasmith1974 wrote:

25% with half paid off in January, the rest by March 1st. 

and i'm really kicking myself for the high uti!

I know... I keep telling myself that it's okay because I have no apps planned, but there's a little voice screaming "Three to nine percent!"

Message 29 of 57
Km8888
Established Member

Funny i just did the math this mornng to include pending transactions....was 8%  before Thanksgiving....

As of today, 48% thanks to Christmas and appliance purchases for kitchen.  Gift purchases will be paid off by Feb.  Appliances will be paid by August or when our house sells...whichever is sooner.   Enjoying the 0% for a few months either way.

6k MyBestBuy | 5k WNB Visa | 4k Amazon Visa | 3k BofA NCL World MC | 3.1k Conn's | 2k Cap1 MC | 2k NTB | 1.2k CarCareOne | 1500 Cap1 QS | 1k PaypalSC | 900 Walmart | 500 Chevron
Message 30 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.