cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...

@Default4 wrote:

Meh. It was a good program, but I'm getting ready to close my Chase checking account in favor of credit unions anyways. No big deal. I am curious though, I just got an offer a week or two ago for the freedom and it specifically mentioned the 10/10 program. I believe the offer was supposed to be good through the end of the year. Seems weird that they would still be advertising it if they are dropping it.

Chase is good with grandfathering things in, you'll be able to keep it, and besides my district manager in our location doesn't say it's going away, just that it's going from monthly to yearly so you'll get all your 10/10 points all at once. but we'll see what happens.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 11 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm going to chase tomorrow and opening a checking account. Wish me luck. Also, what should i do if the CSR tells me I will not be grandfathered in?

Message 12 of 87
distantarray
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i'm going to chase tomorrow and opening a checking account. Wish me luck. Also, what should i do if the CSR tells me I will not be grandfathered in?

remember to go on ebay for your $200 checking coupon, this way if you don't get grandfathered in you still win Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 87
stone
Regular Contributor

I just applied chase freedom, and got this message, should i call them? also there is a fraud alert placed on my credit report. thank you guys.

Thank you for applying. Your application requires further review before making a decision.

Here's what you can expect:

• Our goal is to notify you in writing within 10 days; however, in some circumstances it may take up to 30 days.
  • If you are approved, you will receive your card and other important information in the mail.
  • Please do not resubmit this application.
Message 14 of 87
distantarray
Established Contributor

@stone wrote:

I just applied chase freedom, and got this message, should i call them? also there is a fraud alert placed on my credit report. thank you guys.

Thank you for applying. Your application requires further review before making a decision.

• Our goal is to notify you in writing within 10 days; however, in some circumstances it may take up to 30 days.
  • If you are approved, you will receive your card and other important information in the mail.

call to verify your info

Message 15 of 87
stone
Regular Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@stone wrote:

call to verify your info

Chase: 888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst - Recons)

is this the correct # to call, looks like the office is closed now.

Message 16 of 87
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I got my card around 9/14 and opened Chase checking account the next day.  When I opened it I talked with CSR at local branch and they enrolled me into program.  Decided to send secure message to double check.  Turns out it took about 6 weeks to actually get enrolled into the program.

Chase Freedom.png

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if the College Checking account would qualify for the 10/10 deal??

Message 18 of 87
ssmith891
New Contributor

No I don't think you can with a College Checking.

Message 19 of 87
mmduluth
Frequent Contributor

I have the college checking and get it. I opened my checking got the card about 2 years ago so it might be a newish thing.
EQ FICO - 718 - 01/10/2012 EX FICO - 732 - 04/28/2012 (AMEX)

Cap1 Platinum (1000) Macy’s (2000) Chase Freedom (3000) Kohls (600) Best Buy (2700) Amex BCE (8200) Chase Sapphire (5000) CarCare1 (1600) Discover IT (4000)
Message 20 of 87
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.