cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...

tag
jg02

Re: Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...

https://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/shared/marketing/page/chase_exclusives_offer_wid...

Chase posted the new exclusives program. Smiley Sad

I apped for the Freedom card around the 21st of October and opened a checking shortly thereafter for the exclusives. Now I'm waiting to hear back from Chase on the matter. Hopefully their response will shed some light on how they will handle clients, including myself... 

First post! Been lurking for awhile... This is definitely a dangerous forum!

Message 61 of 87
stone
Regular Contributor

@jg02 wrote:

https://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?pg_name=ccpmapp/shared/marketing/page/chase_exclusives_offer_wid...

Chase posted the new exclusives program. Smiley Sad

I apped for the Freedom card around the 21st of October and opened a checking shortly thereafter for the exclusives. Now I'm waiting to hear back from Chase on the matter. Hopefully their response will shed some light on how they will handle clients, including myself... 

First post! Been lurking for awhile... This is definitely a dangerous forum!

what is the different with the old program? i looks like the same, 10% and 10 points

Message 62 of 87
jg02

New 10&10 Exclusives: 10% bonus points on each purchase, 10% extra points on purchases

Old 10&10 Exclusives: 10% bonus points on each purchase, 10 extra points on each purchase 

Depends on ones spending habits and Freedom card use, but the old 10&10 has the ability to easily beat the new 10&10.. Smiley Sad 

Message 63 of 87
stone
Regular Contributor

@jg02 wrote:

New 10&10 Exclusives: 10% bonus points on each purchase, 10% extra points on purchases

Old 10&10 Exclusives: 10% bonus points on each purchase, 10 extra points on each purchase 

Depends on ones spending habits and Freedom card use, but the old 10&10 has the ability to easily beat the new 10&10.. Smiley Sad 

I think second 10% is typo. In the footnote it states "As a Chase checking customer, you will also earn 1 bonus point for each $10 of net purchases (which equates to 10% of base points earned), and an additional 10 bonus points for each individual net purchase."

Message 64 of 87
jg02

Edit: Nevermind.. Especially if the above and below are correct! Haha Smiley Happy

Message 65 of 87
distantarray
Established Contributor

@stone wrote:

@jg02 wrote:

I think second 10% is typo. In the footnote it states "As a Chase checking customer, you will also earn 1 bonus point for each $10 of net purchases (which equates to 10% of base points earned), and an additional 10 bonus points for each individual net purchase."

I think it's a typo as well

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 66 of 87
jg02

From Chase…

I would like to inform you that your rewards earning 
structure will change from 10 &10 Exclusive rewards 
program to a 10% annual bonus as long as you have a 
checking account. However, your account will remain on 10 
&10 Exclusive rewards program for at least 1 year before 
migrating to the new rewards earning structure.

Message 67 of 87
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@jg02 wrote:

From Chase…

I would like to inform you that your rewards earning 
structure will change from 10 &10 Exclusive rewards 
program to a 10% annual bonus as long as you have a 
checking account. However, your account will remain on 10 
&10 Exclusive rewards program for at least 1 year before 
migrating to the new rewards earning structure.

Ah, so they're doing like a 10% dividend, similar to the 7% they do for CSP ( I think it is 7%) and capital one's 50% bonus cash back Smiley Tongue 

Message 68 of 87
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

This is infact ending. Confirmed through the executive office. Also confirmed that people will be grand fathered in, but was also told that the 10 & 10 program will end at an undisclosed time at the moment.

I got in the 10 & 10 program today. WAHOO!

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 69 of 87
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

This new program doesn't sound any different than the old program, unless old program rounds up decimal points.

Message 70 of 87
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.