Reply
Regular Contributor
stone
Posts: 242
Registered: ‎11-15-2011
0

Re: Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...

UPDATED: After call in, they approved me Freedom for $4000 CL, and asked for express mailing my credit card, thank you all of you.  (o___o)

Contributor
Kr33ker
Posts: 143
Registered: ‎04-11-2012
0

Re: Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...


stone wrote:

UPDATED: After call in, they approved me Freedom for $4000 CL, and asked for express mailing my credit card, thank you all of you.  (o___o)


Do you already have a Chase credit card? Reason I ask is the CSR said he could not expedite the card because it was my first Chase card, and they had to send the user agreements or something like that..

IT (11500 CL), Freedom (5000 CL), Zync (500 CL), PFCU (500 CL)

Starting Score: 699 EQ (4/11/12)
Current Score: 761 EQ (8/15/12)
Goal Score: 800+ EQ
Regular Contributor
stone
Posts: 242
Registered: ‎11-15-2011
0

Re: Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...


Kr33ker wrote:

stone wrote:

UPDATED: After call in, they approved me Freedom for $4000 CL, and asked for express mailing my credit card, thank you all of you.  (o___o)


Do you already have a Chase credit card? Reason I ask is the CSR said he could not expedite the card because it was my first Chase card, and they had to send the user agreements or something like that..


no, my first chase credit card. :smileyhappy:

 

Established Contributor
kobe2012
Posts: 697
Registered: ‎03-16-2012
0

Re: Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...

Do they automatically enroll you for checking + freedom? Or do i have to enroll and let them know?


Starting Score: TU: 598 03/23/2012 EQ:607 05/24/2012 EX:607 04/26/2012 (lender pull) EX FAKO:522 03/2012
Current Score: TU(Myfico)04/2013:689 EQ(Myfico)04/2013:701 EX(AMEX pull)04/01/2013:675 (CreditSecure FAKOS) 5/14/2013 EX:726 EQ:701 TU:730 TU(Walmart):699
Barclay Rewards:5k/Cap1:$3.5k/Cap1:$2.5k/Citi TYP:2k/Freedom:$5k/Slate:3k/Marriott visa sig 5k/BCE:$1k/Zync: $500 PSL/Discover IT:$1.9k/Walmart:$8k/Chevron:$5k/Gap:$5k/Kay:$3.4kk



Established Contributor
SwiftTone
Posts: 1,026
Registered: ‎02-27-2012
0

Re: Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...

Talked to the executive office and the rep said he is unaware of the 10&10 going away. Also said he will find out.

 

Hmmm...making me wonder...

BCE: $0/$11,200, CSP: $0/$6500, Chase Priority Club: $0/$3500, Freedom: $0/$6000, Barclays NFL: $0/$7000 Discover: $0/$12,500, Citi Dividend: $0/$3500

EQ FICO - 728
TU FICO - 734
EX FICO(AMEX) - 712
Regular Contributor
stone
Posts: 242
Registered: ‎11-15-2011
0

Re: Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...

what is should do next after approved but not actual received my credit card? go to the branch, and ask for linking?

Valued Contributor
Epcot
Posts: 2,789
Registered: ‎10-10-2012
0

Re: Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...


stone wrote:

UPDATED: After call in, they approved me Freedom for $4000 CL, and asked for express mailing my credit card, thank you all of you.  (o___o)


Nice, Congrats! :smileyhappy:


Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 816 EX 780 TU 823
App free since 4/11/13
Valued Contributor
Duncanrr
Posts: 2,857
Registered: ‎06-08-2012
0

Re: Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...


stone wrote:

what is should do next after approved but not actual received my credit card? go to the branch, and ask for linking?


Yes.  Thats what I did.  Approved 9/14/12 and went to bank and opened checking on 9/15/12.  (This was done way before I got the card.) The CSR didnt even know that the perk was something you had to enroll in, he thought it was automatic.  YOU MUST ASK THEM TO ENROLL YOU.  IT IS NOT AUTOMATIC!



Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor
Kr33ker
Posts: 143
Registered: ‎04-11-2012
0

Re: Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...

[ Edited ]

stone wrote:

Kr33ker wrote:

stone wrote:

UPDATED: After call in, they approved me Freedom for $4000 CL, and asked for express mailing my credit card, thank you all of you.  (o___o)


Do you already have a Chase credit card? Reason I ask is the CSR said he could not expedite the card because it was my first Chase card, and they had to send the user agreements or something like that..


no, my first chase credit card. :smileyhappy:

 


 

Wow that's bs... I'm getting lied to.

IT (11500 CL), Freedom (5000 CL), Zync (500 CL), PFCU (500 CL)

Starting Score: 699 EQ (4/11/12)
Current Score: 761 EQ (8/15/12)
Goal Score: 800+ EQ
Valued Contributor
maiden_girl
Posts: 2,110
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: Confirmed: Chase Freedom 10+10 Program discontinued...


Kr33ker wrote:

stone wrote:

Kr33ker wrote:

stone wrote:

UPDATED: After call in, they approved me Freedom for $4000 CL, and asked for express mailing my credit card, thank you all of you.  (o___o)


Do you already have a Chase credit card? Reason I ask is the CSR said he could not expedite the card because it was my first Chase card, and they had to send the user agreements or something like that..


no, my first chase credit card. :smileyhappy:

 


 

Wow that's bs... I'm getting lied to.


They don't expedite the first card for safety purposes.

 

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)







myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}