Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed: cant edit Zync Packs

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Confirmed: cant edit Zync Packs

Just tried to go online and edit my Zync packs.  You cant do it.  I go the following screen when I tried to access it via two different methods.

zync packs.JPG

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Re: Confirmed: cant edit Zync Packs

Glad I edited mine over the weekend. Hope we will be able to do this again soon.

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 2 of 14
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

I had mines done but I don't even use the card :/
Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 3 of 14
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Sorry but without reading the whole Zync ending mega thread, has anyone contacted Amex yet?  What do they have to say about it.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 4 of 14
Zanarov
Valued Member

Im  kind of sad..I didnt get a chance to add any packs to mine (aside from the silly free ones)

I wanted to get it and then do it....didnt turn out so well >_< Ah well it should be here on friday. And now I have a super elite rare Amex Ivory Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 14
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Mega thread here and on other sites says that they stopped accepting new applications for cards and you cant edit packs (verified via AMEX CSR).  I have a feeling the edit packs is a temporary thing as it was linked to the application website and they probably need to internalize it.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 14
Jlu
Established Contributor

Zync packs suck. Except the home improvement one since it pays for itself with the Lowes gift card.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zanarov wrote:

Im  kind of sad..I didnt get a chance to add any packs to mine (aside from the silly free ones)

I wanted to get it and then do it....didnt turn out so well >_< Ah well it should be here on friday. And now I have a super elite rare Amex Ivory Smiley Tongue

I am thinking you can still probably get packs added/removed by calling Zync's CS. I don't see it going over well that they won't allow people to even remove packs if they no longer wish to pay for them as they might not be valuable to them. When you get your card, call to activate and see if they can add the packs for you.

Message 8 of 14
shakalaka
Established Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

Zync packs suck. Except the home improvement one since it pays for itself with the Lowes gift card.

Agreed, that is a real nice one.

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 9 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Jlu: not for FICO 630 strata they don't.

It's unfortunate this fact keeps getting neglected: the Zync is not a prime card (at least as far as the traditional definition of prime correlating to underwriting requirements).

The restaurant pack is fine for it's place in the world, and the connect pack is pretty unique I believe, certainly at the Zyncs credit strata.

Yes those of you with 680+ scores do have other options but that isn't all of us currently. It really is one of the best cards for me currently, it may not be in another six months but I am OK with that.

        
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.