Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed: cant edit Zync Packs

tag
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

Re: Confirmed: cant edit Zync Packs

@Revelate wrote:
Jlu: not for FICO 630 strata they don't.

It's unfortunate this fact keeps getting neglected: the Zync is not a prime card (at least as far as the traditional definition of prime correlating to underwriting requirements).

The restaurant pack is fine for it's place in the world, and the connect pack is pretty unique I believe, certainly at the Zyncs credit strata.

Yes those of you with 680+ scores do have other options but that isn't all of us currently. It really is one of the best cards for me currently, it may not be in another six months but I am OK with that.

Rev,

Aren't you glad you got in with Amex when you did?  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 11 of 14
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Sucks im never gonna have a Zync...i should of pc my green to Zync when i had the chance!
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 12 of 14
Jlu
Established Contributor

I've been away from the forums for a couple days and didn't realize what this whole Zync thread was about until now. So wow, really? No more Zync huh? 

Another failed attempt at AMEX trying to become young & hip while memories of our grandpa's green card from childhood are still fresh in our minds.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 13 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@TNTransplant wrote:

@Revelate wrote:
Jlu: not for FICO 630 strata they don't.

It's unfortunate this fact keeps getting neglected: the Zync is not a prime card (at least as far as the traditional definition of prime correlating to underwriting requirements).

The restaurant pack is fine for it's place in the world, and the connect pack is pretty unique I believe, certainly at the Zyncs credit strata.

Yes those of you with 680+ scores do have other options but that isn't all of us currently. It really is one of the best cards for me currently, it may not be in another six months but I am OK with that.

Rev,

Aren't you glad you got in with Amex when you did?  Smiley Happy

MASSIVELY glad Smiley Happy.

Been using the heck out of the card though some of it is artificial (like purchasing an expensive vacuum from BB&B with a $120 gift card credit instead of the straight $120 discount Amazon was offering... I need to purchase a new comforter sometime afterall) when I was expecting to buy it a few months from now... though on something I'm expecting is a 10 year investment anyway, doesn't matter so much as long as I have the cash on hand now.

I'm hoping there's some either transitional period where they allow us to keep using the card, or they make a transition to another one of their charge cards which I'd be OK with even if it's not as good of a product for me personally.  I don't know I that I would've gotten a Green or higher chargre card, and none of the revolvers of course, so I odn't know how my status will wind up transitioning if they do things in a hurry.  Need like six months to get into a comfortable approval range for their other products I think.

        
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.