Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused: CapitalOne CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Confused: CapitalOne CC

If you opened a card in November and it was in Credit Steps, you should have automatically gotten the Credit Steps increase after the June statement.  If you didn't it is because of the late payments.  They always honor the automatic increase on credit steps if you honor your commitment to pay on time.

You can hit the CLI button anytime as it is always a soft pull whether yes or no.

If you got the offer in the mail, go to the CapOne pre qualify site and see if it verifies you are pre-qualified there.

It is possible to have the QS and Platinum at the same time in CreditSteps.  If you do and it pre-qualifies you and you accept it...DO NOT MISS ANY PAYMENTS.

Cap One lets you set up auto-payments on all the accounts.  I have mine set to pay the minimum due on the due date on all of our accounts.  Even though I pay more, that just guarantees I never ever get a late payment ..... just in case something in life happens and takes my attention..

Set up auto pay for the minimum ASAP!!

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.