Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations to...

tag
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: Congratulations to...

@DaveSignal wrote:
Well thanks for the congratulations! I like the myFICO forums and enjoy all of the posts here. I was surprised that increased CL presence was needed, but I think these forums are getting more popular. It is obviously due to the great attitudes of the myFICO forum users and all of the great topics and answered questions posted here by everyone. I am glad to be a part of it! I appreciate the encouragement.

Congratulations!  I can definitely agree on this forum's popularity as well as all the wonderful members and leaders contributing their valuable time and efforts to make this community strong. Thank You all community leaders and moderators

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 21 of 32
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats everyone!!! Nice work, and appreciate all of you helping me as well!Smiley Wink
Message 22 of 32
MaRain
Regular Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
.....our three new stars!

Dave_Signal, improvingmycredit and starry1.

It is with great pleasure that we announce their promotions to Community Leaders. Their contributions they have made to the community and their willingness to further assist the CL and MOD teams is greatly appreciated.

Congratulations.

Congrats!!!

Back in the garden until 10/2015.

Starting Score: EQ 714, EX 658, TU 691 (pulled by mortgage lender on 10/7/14)
Current Score: EQ 656, EX 660, TU 660 (FAKOS pulled on 3/26/15)
Goal Score: EQ 760, EX 700, TU 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 23 of 32
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

how does one become CL and Mod?

Message 24 of 32
Apinzon2374
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! Always very helpful!

Capital One Quicksilver | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday
Scores: EX: 725 | TU:742
Message 25 of 32
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

how does one become CL and Mod?

The actual selection criteria is beyond me, but I received a PM from Mike_C asking what I thought about CL. I stated that I wasn't against it and would take the title if more CLs are needed. I logged in a few days later and it was done. You have been doing this a long time. I would suppose that, if you are interested, that would be the guy to let know.
EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 26 of 32
HiLine
Blogger

So many deserved promotions during my time off! Congratulations you guys!!!

Message 27 of 32
MYCherie
Regular Contributor

Re: Congratulations to starry1 ImprovingMyCredit and DaveSignal our Newest Community Leaders!

Congrats to you guys!!! I am sure there will be plenty ?'s from me.  Smiley Very Happy

Starting: 563 | Current: 646 | Goal: 750.
Garden 09/24/2013

Message 28 of 32
orl2185
Established Contributor

Great Job...

Message 29 of 32
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:
.....our three new stars!

Dave_Signal, improvingmycredit and starry1.

It is with great pleasure that we announce their promotions to Community Leaders. Their contributions they have made to the community and their willingness to further assist the CL and MOD teams is greatly appreciated.

Congratulations.

Hear, hear! Welcome on board -- well deserved and I'm sure you'll all do a great job!

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.