Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consider NASA...questions

tag
Firehorse
Frequent Contributor

Re: Nasa Prediction

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I want a free $30k. Oh wait, I'm in the garden. These people have lost their daggum minds!
Nasa is for flying to the moon! Lol😛😏🙋

LOL! Smiley Happy

Personally, I want that mortgage rate with no PMI. I think even a $500 CC to establish a relationship with them when I ready to buy would be useful.

30k? Need nothing of the sort.

Start MyFico: 01/04/2014: TU 572, EX 599, EQ 593, CK: 593, CKV: 596, CS: 626 Garden since 01/09/2015
Current MyFico 10/23/2015: TU 740, EX 784, EQ 739, CK/TU: 768, CK/EX: 782, CS: 785 Q: 702 1.5% UTIL & 6.9 yrs. AAoA, 1 PAID FTB Lien 8/2008

Message 501 of 953
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

@ilovelisa wrote:

Like everyone else, I have been seeing all of these Nasa FCU approvals on the board for very high limits. This will probably be an unpopular opinion, but I see this turning out like OCCU with the Duck/Beaver card. I think they will notice how much credit they are lending and start being more choosy or CLD some cards. I hate to say this, but if I operated a credit union, I would not be giving out so many very high credit limits to people who only have $5 deposited in their share savings.

Does anyone else feel the same?

Yes, I noticed the same; Some could not even get approved by Cap 1 for a $2000 CL.
The Lucky ones, got away with credit lines as high as $10k or more and I am happy for them. It is not unusual for credit unions to give such a high credit lines, I see it all the time over here; low score with high credit line.

Message 502 of 953
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

@subwaysandwich wrote:

Let's not talk about NASA anymore? Smiley Happy

Sorry, the ones that were approved want to keep talking about it...

Message 503 of 953
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

Re: Consider NASA...questions

Started laughing at this one!
Message 504 of 953
Jlu
Established Contributor

Does anyone know if NASA has an option to upgrade or be issued a Visa Signature? I'm assuming the one they are sending out is going to be a regular Visa.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 505 of 953
skigirl916
Established Contributor

I Googled NASA Visa and a phrase I knew I'd seen before, thinking it would bring up the post/thread I was looking for, and came across some threads as Credit Card Forum where they make fun of the frenzy over here! Grr.

But the same people making fun of the frenzy jumped on the bandwagon!
Message 506 of 953
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

Does anyone know if NASA has an option to upgrade or be issued a Visa Signature? I'm assuming the one they are sending out is going to be a regular Visa.

Doesn't look like it's an option.

Message 507 of 953
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

i want a siggy or nothing!

Message 508 of 953
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

Nothing it is.....Smiley Tongue

Message 509 of 953
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

@Jlu wrote:

Nothing it is.....Smiley Tongue

its like amex, the siggy makes you feel special and little else!

Message 510 of 953
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.