Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering Ebates. School Me on What Makes it Cool

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Considering Ebates. School Me on What Makes it Cool

@msbia wrote:

Had to add, I just ordered a Valentine cookie bouquet for my son (to go to his girlfriend in Denver) through the eBates portal and 1-800flowers. The bouquet cost $34.99, free shipping with Shoprunner and got notice that I received $8.00 cash back. You gotta love eBates! 

u should have paired that with masterpass 30 percent off discount :-)

Message 51 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the Ebates card might be one of the better rewards cards for actual cash back...I want it so bad I can taste it but Sync ain't enjoying my profile at least for a Visa/MC card but good for store cards from them. I can only imagine if I'd had the card since I've been my Ebates member what my cashback would be. I hate Apple left the program and not all Amazon categories apply but that's where the card would do me justice. 

EbatesRegularSavings

Message 52 of 53
stellar
Established Contributor

I agree with themanwhocan.  Ebates isn't that great for Amazon simply bc Amazon offers limited categories for cashback and they change.  For some reason whatever I buy from Amazon never fits in those categories.  That's why the Amazon store card is so great, 5% back.

For many other stores Ebates cc is great.  And they now give cashback for using the card in select stores, not just online.

Take note that travel is excluded from the 3% bonus cashback, you only get 1% bonus cashback. 

Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.