Established Contributor
westo12

Re: Considering closing some store cards

CreditMagic7 wrote:

They are strictly for Holiday purposes with their huge discounts (50-70% off) (Free Shipping) offered during those advertised months, nothing more, nothing less.

No brainier for me and lenders completely understand. They are hardly useful for just util. purposes anyway.

And that was the ONLY reason I was thinking about keeping, for the holidays.  I just wasn't sure if they'd get closed before then if I didn't use between now and then.  I may order something in a few months and then again during the holidays to prevent this.  Thanks everyone!

2014 Starting-618, current TU638 (DiscTU 8/20) / Ending Goal score: 720 / 26 Positive TLs / 1 Negative: Unpaid $312 med CA placed 2010 / reported Install Bal/Lim: 17885/28512 | reported Revolving Bal/Lim: 12475/21082=59%util.

**IN the garden until I get some auto CLI's on major accts**

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+