Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Chase Executive Office

tag
yyyyy

Contact Chase Executive Office

Hi Gurus,
Today Applied for United MileagePLus Explorer Card and got denied.
Tried through normal channels for reconsideration but didn't work.
Reason too many new cards . And credit didn't established yet with Chase.
Opened Chase Sapphire preferred and Freedom in may.
My Transunion fico score is 776.

Does anyone have an email address for someone at the
Chase Executive Office to talk about a reconsideration from them.

Please PM me the email address

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: Contact Chase Executive Office

i only have the number

888-622-7547

CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 2 of 6
yyyyy

Thanks for quick respond Office is closed tried to bell.

Are they working tomorrow ?

Message 3 of 6
Luscher
Valued Contributor

not sure about the eo. i know other numbers are available 24/7 you could always just give it a try but i doubt it
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 6
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Why do you think a call to the EO will change the outcome? What do you have to offer that has not already been offered? I am all for recons (several times perhaps) but Chase is pretty much a card or two every 90 days at best. They gave you two. Wait 90 days and apply again and use the two they gave you as much as you can. 

Sorry, I know it's not what you wanted to hear, it's what you need to hear in my opinion. Best of luck. 

Message 5 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@scenery_guy wrote:

Why do you think a call to the EO will change the outcome? What do you have to offer that has not already been offered? I am all for recons (several times perhaps) but Chase is pretty much a card or two every 90 days at best. They gave you two. Wait 90 days and apply again and use the two they gave you as much as you can. 

Sorry, I know it's not what you wanted to hear, it's what you need to hear in my opinion. Best of luck. 

+1

The Chase EO would simply route/consult with the same reconsideration channel that you've already employed.  In most cases, they'll base it off with the same decision if you don't qualify for the card.  If your profile hasn't changed from the last review, then there's not much that the EO can guarantee.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.