Valued Contributor
Duncanrr

Contact info for AMEX lender pull scores

I called AMEX over weekend to see if I could get my AMEX pulled scores for EQ and EX (especially this one).  AMEX pulled all 3 for me on 9/10 when I apped for Zync and Delta skymiles.  The letter they sent me only had my TU score on it.  CSR said to call their CB team.

I tried to call them yesterday and said I need a customer number for my CR.  I told them I had a report number but no customer number.  He asked me why I called and I said I really wanted my EX score that they pulled in my app and since I got lower APR than their best I should be able to get the score.  He said I had to call EX to get the score.  When I explained to him that EX doesn't give out score numbers he seemed confused and insisted that I call EX.

Anyone have a contact number for AMEX so I can get all 3 scores they used in my app process?

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+