Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact info for Capital One EO?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contact info for Capital One EO?

Would anyone be willing to share the contact information for the Capital One EO? I want to try that route before I close one of my cards with them.

Backstory: I have my personal checking and savings accounts with them. They were kind enough to take the chance on my rebuilding my credit and gave me my first re-born credit card with their secured product. Not long after, they approved me for a QS1 which I have meticulously maintained for several years [both accounts]. I now have a QS1 with a $4300 CL and was just approved last week for the Venture. I would imagine this means I have done my due diligence and proven my creditworthiness with them, so I shouldn't have to rely on secured products any longer.

I "chatted" with an online rep to see if we could do anything about this. After looking at my account, he said there was nothing they could do with my secured card. I don't want to keep paying an annual fee on a card I have NO use for; I'd much rather upgrade it than close it, but there was nothing else he would do to help. 

I've read success stories on these boards with contacting the EO when it comes to Capital One, so I thought I'd give it a try if someone would be willing to share the contact info? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Contact info for Capital One EO?

even EO won't do anything with secured cards... you should just close it and get your money back if you have grown your portfolio beyond that now.

but you can google capital one eo email pretty easily.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.