Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contactless Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contactless Cards

Does anyone know if there's other contactless cards out there in the U.S besides AMEX, Santander, and HSBC? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Contactless Cards

Chase and BofA according to the link i found on google

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that Chase does not have contactless credit cards so I would be interested in seeing what you found.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that Chase does not have contactless credit cards so I would be interested in seeing what you found.

JPMorgan Chase has deployed contactless “blink” credit and debit cards in multiple major metropolitan areas, including Atlanta, Denver, Orlando, Philadelphia and New York City. The Chase blink card is based on the Visa and MasterCard contactless payment technologies. More than 7 million Chase credit and debit cards with “blink” have been issued.

Message 4 of 12
trant3
Established Contributor

Prior to converting my Chase Slate to FU, my Slate was a blink contactless card, evident from the contactless symbol on the back.
FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

JPMorgan Chase has deployed contactless “blink” credit and debit cards in multiple major metropolitan areas, including Atlanta, Denver, Orlando, Philadelphia and New York City. The Chase blink card is based on the Visa and MasterCard contactless payment technologies. More than 7 million Chase credit and debit cards with “blink” have been issued.

And they discontinued the blink card in 2014

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-05-05/business/chi-chase-mastercards-blink-20140505_1_payments-network-visa-mastercards-charlie-scharf

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2014-05-05/business/chi-chase-mastercards-blink-20140505_1_payments-network-visa-mastercards-charlie-scharf

Sorry, it's early. The article I found din't have a date. Just clicked on the first link I found that had info.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No problem.  Sure there are the cards out there but unfortunately you can't get them anymore.  With the advent of Apple Pay and Samsung Pay, it's not likely you will see more creditors adding the cards. Combine that with mostly unwarranted fears about your card info being stolen, there just isn't a high demand for the contactless cards.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Admittedly it's not the greatest bank, but 1FBUSA offers contactless cards.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No problem.  Sure there are the cards out there but unfortunately you can't get them anymore.  With the advent of Apple Pay and Samsung Pay, it's not likely you will see more creditors adding the cards. Combine that with mostly unwarranted fears about your card info being stolen, there just isn't a high demand for the contactless cards.

Actually, on a global-wide scale, there are many, many contactless cards. The UK, Canada, and Australia have them everywhere. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.