Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continental Finance Nightmare

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Continental Finance Nightmare

Smiley Surprised   HOLY COW!  $18 per month maintenance!  That's $216 per year!  Is there an AF on top of that?

I would highly suggest a secured card for that kind of money.

Ouch!

Smiley Indifferent

Message 21 of 25
cydellpayne
New Visitor

I have gone through the same nightmare with them. Now they are messing with my dau ghter and she is a college student.

[mod cut] Enough is enough!

mod cut-removal of personal email info~ Lexie

Message 22 of 25
Leadberry
Established Contributor

@cydellpayne wrote:

I have gone through the same nightmare with them. Now they are messing with my dau ghter and she is a college student.

[mod cut] Enough is enough!

mod cut-removal of personal email info~ Lexie

Holy ancient thread.

FICO Scores 800+
Message 23 of 25
wayne6372
Valued Member

They were caught up in a lawsuit and a lot of there old debts are not valid and could not be sold.Francis and mailamn are excellent FDCA and FCRA attorneys as well to use.I was able to get everything removed from my credit and wifes.I now repair credit for people , especially with judgments and other debt collectors.So I use the attorney general in my state as channel and it works miracles to resolve issues almost with anyone or any company.

Message 24 of 25
Sneekn4u
Contributor

Continental was my first rebuilding card and yea the start off fees were high but I only hade to put up $100 to get it. It's been about 16 months and after the 12th month received a cli of $100 making it a $400 card. After the first year it was a $12 monthly fee which I got brought down to $8 ( the price for credit ) and NEVER had a problem with them. Come the 24 month mark I will prob let them go cause its time to leave the nest. They have been good with me and I walk away with a 24 month solid trade line.

Starting Score 11/2012 EQ: 615
Current Score 3/19/2014 EQ: 687
Current Score 3/19/2014 TU: 694

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge Discover IT $4500 Citi Simplicity Chase Freedom $3000 Cap 1 QS $1500 Cap 1 $300 Macy's $1500 Buckel $550 VS $500 Brylane Home $1000
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.