cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continental Finance VIP - What a ripp off!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Continental Finance VIP - What a ripp off!!

When I started my rebuilding process I was getting turned down for CC's but ended up getting approved for s Target card. I then APPed for a 1st Premier card and after getting it in the mail and seeing the fees I called right away and canceled. I waiting a few Months and then was approved for a secured CC. After my score went over 600 I got a Capt1 and Amex card. The point I'm trying to make is instead of dealing with these crooks u gotta be patient and let your scores recover and a secured card is the way to go. I started with average scores of like 520 but thanx to Target giving me a chance I got a little jump in my scores. Personally If I had that card with all of those fees I would have close the account the day u were approved for Cap1.
Message 21 of 23
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!
Message 22 of 23
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
When I started my rebuilding process I was getting turned down for CC's but ended up getting approved for s Target card. I then APPed for a 1st Premier card and after getting it in the mail and seeing the fees I called right away and canceled. I waiting a few Months and then was approved for a secured CC. After my score went over 600 I got a Capt1 and Amex card. The point I'm trying to make is instead of dealing with these crooks u gotta be patient and let your scores recover and a secured card is the way to go. I started with average scores of like 520 but thanx to Target giving me a chance I got a little jump in my scores. Personally If I had that card with all of those fees I would have close the account the day u were approved for Cap1.

Patience and taking appropriate advantage of presented opportunities play a tremendous role in credit rebuilding. Being in a hurry can get pretty expensive!
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.