Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continental One Pass Card (Chase)

tag
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Continental One Pass Card (Chase)

Does anyone have this card? Does anyone know what scores are required and what bureau they pull in CA? I need to book a ticket on Continental and they offer a $50 statement credit, 25k free miles with first purchase, 5k free miles for adding an AU, and a ton of other goodies.

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Danique
Regular Contributor

Re: Continental One Pass Card (Chase)

I don't have their card but I do have a Continental Chase Debit Card that works almost the same. I got 22500 miles within the first month after a purchase. Only thing is you have to use their promo code when opening the acct. There is no statement credit though...

Discharged 4/28/2016
EQ-530/EX-600/TU-469

Current scores as of 2/06/2017
EQ-664/EX-667/TU-654

CapOne Quicksilver- $2,500

NFCU CashRewards - $12500

Overstock - $2200

Wayfair - $2200

HSN - $1250

Victoria Secret - $250

Discover IT - $1200

Amazon - $800

Message 2 of 6
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

I have the Real Cash rewards card through Chase and prefer to not product change to the Continental Chase Debit Card, though the Continental Chase Credit Card seems decent. I know Chase has a recent CC application on file, wonder if I can get them to use that app to give me another card? lol

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 3 of 6
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Recently approved with FICO of 760. 15k limit.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should be attainable.  Me- 709 with 4 inqs at time of app.  $12.5K.  But mine was for CO Presidential Plus.  Free for 1 yr and get the CO lounge access for the year.  If you travel quite a bit, the lounge as well as Hyatt Gold and Avis Pres Plus is a nice perk.

Message 5 of 6
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

@Danique wrote:

There is no statement credit though...

Yes, that 's an eyebrow raiser. I am however considering the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card, whose annual companion ticket softens my concerns.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.