Valued Contributor
ngerasimatos

Continental One Pass Card (Chase)

Does anyone have this card? Does anyone know what scores are required and what bureau they pull in CA? I need to book a ticket on Continental and they offer a $50 statement credit, 25k free miles with first purchase, 5k free miles for adding an AU, and a ton of other goodies.

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

700 Club
Contributor
Danique

Re: Continental One Pass Card (Chase)

I don't have their card but I do have a Continental Chase Debit Card that works almost the same. I got 22500 miles within the first month after a purchase. Only thing is you have to use their promo code when opening the acct. There is no statement credit though...

Starting Score : TU: 667-- EQ: 673
Current Score : TU: 644-- EQ: 645
Goal Score : TU: 800-- EQ: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
ngerasimatos

I have the Real Cash rewards card through Chase and prefer to not product change to the Continental Chase Debit Card, though the Continental Chase Credit Card seems decent. I know Chase has a recent CC application on file, wonder if I can get them to use that app to give me another card? lol

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

700 Club
Established Contributor
UFGuy2006

Recently approved with FICO of 760. 15k limit.

FICO: EX: 743 (10/14); TU: 758 (9/14); EQ 721 (9/14)

In My Wallet: Amex X 5 | Barclays X 3 | BOA X 1 | CapOne X 3 | Chase X 3 | Citi X 7 | DCU X 1 | Discover X 1 | Fidelity X 1 | Fifth Third X 1 | Macys X 1 | PenFed X 1 | PSECU X 1 | Sams Club MC X 1 | Target RedCard X 1 | USAA X 2 | US Bank X 1 | Walmart X 1 | Wells Fargo X 1 = 36 Cards

Holding off apps until the end of the year! Wish me luck!
New Contributor
cantex

Should be attainable.  Me- 709 with 4 inqs at time of app.  $12.5K.  But mine was for CO Presidential Plus.  Free for 1 yr and get the CO lounge access for the year.  If you travel quite a bit, the lounge as well as Hyatt Gold and Avis Pres Plus is a nice perk.

Valued Contributor
my-own-fico

Danique wrote:

There is no statement credit though...

Yes, that 's an eyebrow raiser. I am however considering the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card, whose annual companion ticket softens my concerns.

Are you living within your means?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}