Did you mean: 

Cool Card Designs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cool Card Designs

@pdxuser wrote:

I'm guessing this is Woopah's rottweiler card:

You can see all the designs here, just click "take a look at picking your new card."

Oh, yes!  That's my card!  I hit insert image, but it wanted a URL and I couldn't figure out the URL for that picture!  Thank you for doing it for me!

Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think I could go into most stores without getting the eyebrow raised with this card

a good design plus decent marketing does not a great credit card make.  Check it:

Some people say money is evil…

We say “how” money is used determines the effect.

The Enlightenment Visa Reward Card was founded on the idea that money is energy and if used with positive and integrative intention, can have the power to affect change in our lives and the world. Everyone uses a credit card, so why not have one where people can earn points towards positive products and services that enhances their overall conscious life? Some of the categories of rewards you can earn points toward are: Travel, Retreats + Workshops, Yoga Classes, Organic Products, Holistic Spa Treatments, Books + DVD's, Merchandise, or use your points to donate to a charity. 

Message 22 of 31
pdxuser
Contributor

You know, I really like the elegant treatment of the Wells Fargo Visa Platinum. (It's also secretly the Wells Fargo Secured Visa.)

Message Edited by pdxuser on 10-26-2008 12:58 AM
Message 23 of 31
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Ok, how are you guys getting these pictures on here? I'd really like to know! Smiley Sad
Message 24 of 31
pdxuser
Contributor

Uniqua, I either do a Google Image search or a regular Google search to find the image, then I right-click for the image's URL (this may be hidden under "properties"). Then I come here and use the tenth button on the second row of the toolbar while composing a message to insert the image using its URL.
Message 25 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

The design on my Discover:

Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disney is my favorite

http://creditcard.chase.com/cgi-bin/webcgi/webserve.cgi?partner_dir_name=disney_card_rewards_may08_n...

Can't seem to be able to insert an image....

Message 27 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a black card once and it looked kinda cheap.  Flat black would be my suggestion.  I like that amex. Robot Happy

I like my Travelocity gnome.

Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm an artist and I discarded the look for lower interest. While trying to get my interest rate lowered, I discovered that you pay higher interest rates on cards that give you rewards. You never know what or where you have to buy to get a reward. But, you are guaranteed a higher interest rate of at least 3.5% or more now. As luck would have it, VISA has a rich blue card without rewards that gave me 3.5% interest rate. Interestingly, they raised my credit limit $1000 higher.
Message 29 of 31
mazinaige
Regular Contributor

Citizens Bank of Canada and Amnesty International Visa

Amnesty International Visa

Citizens Bank of Canada and Amnesty International have come together to help raise money for campaigns to protect fundamental human rights around the world. As soon as your application is approved, Citizens Bank will donate $20 to Amnesty International – and every time you use your Amnesty International Visa* card, Citizens Bank of Canada will donate another $0.10. Plus, there's no annual fee.

FICO® TU: 703 8/07/2015, EQ: 716 8/07/2015
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.