Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Regular Contributor

Re: Cool looking black Citi card

I personally thought the last DPR card looked tacky, I just got the new version also.

And I'm not so sure about cards being more flimsy than one another. I don't the difference, between my old and new, or any of my other cards with other banks, they all seem the same. Only difference might vary by bank slightly, like Citi using the holographic foil on top of plastic on the old DPR card and nothing but black plastic.

Either way, doesn't matter much to me.
Valued Contributor

Marvintran wrote:
Its probably the new citi diamond preferred card or the chairman card.
Is this is?
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Rewards Card

This looks way cooler than my old one. I almost want to call them and change it, but I guess I will not.
If at first you don't succeed... hang up and try again!!
New Contributor

[ Edited ]
imo the DPR card looks 100x classier than chairman (at least in pics). the krayon-ish big C on the chairman reminds me of the grades i got in school. it'd be a huge slap in teh face every time i use it... no thanks.

how do you folks like the DPR? i'm debating if i should convert my PP to DRP or PP elite. i'm still kicking myself for not converting to elite when they had the bonus points offer + AF waived. while i think PP elite is more rewarding, DPR seems to be more logical since there's no AF and CL is reported.

Message Edited by biturbomunkie on 05-11-2008 03:38 AM

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.