Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coolest looking CC you've seen?

tag
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Coolest looking CC you've seen?

well no duhhhh(what was i thinking)...... they are very creative people. At least i know that I cant have it. SERIOSULY IT BROUGHT MY ATTENTION thanks!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 31 of 46
mirachi
Regular Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

well no duhhhh(what was i thinking)...... they are very creative people. At least i know that I cant have it. SERIOSULY IT BROUGHT MY ATTENTION thanks!

LOL not sure if this is helping you or not but there's apparently only 1000 of each of the designs (100 designs total)...

Last app 5/7/2014

No apps until 3/31/2016!
Message 32 of 46
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

^^^so nnot everyone in japan has one???hmmmm yeapp this helps even more. hahha thanks@mirachi<----------cool name Smiley Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 33 of 46
mirachi
Regular Contributor

^^^so nnot everyone in japan has one???hmmmm yeapp this helps even more. hahha thanks@mirachi<----------cool name Smiley Happy

thanks! and logic tells me likely not? I'm guessing it's more like there's a couple of fanatics/collectors that buy a bunch (I would also imagine these cards not being cheap either)...

I'm guessing "normal" japanese ppl have the free ones which still have pretty cute designs (from what I've seen)!

Last app 5/7/2014

No apps until 3/31/2016!
Message 34 of 46
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

^^^fanatic or not if i could get my hands on this card......pffff sweety.. watch out cause IMA GET IT lmao

Message 35 of 46
mirachi
Regular Contributor

^^^fanatic or not if i could get my hands on this card......pffff sweety.. watch out cause IMA GET IT lmao

my suggestion is to fake it! COFCU, for example, allows you to upload whatever pics you want (not sure if that choco bar is copyrighted or not) and there's a $9.95 fee for that but hey, if all goes well, you'll have a cool card!

(i'm sure they're not the only ones but they were the first one i found on google!)

Last app 5/7/2014

No apps until 3/31/2016!
Message 36 of 46
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

at the end I will have a cool card and thats all that matters hahha BUT oh well cause IMA NEVER HAVE IT SO ITS ALL GOOD Smiley HappySmiley Tongue

Message 37 of 46
Rlandon87
Regular Contributor

Buckle and express from comenity look nice
 photo ficos3.jpg
Message 38 of 46
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

amex blue cash after jan 2011 (not everday)

CSP

palladium

FNBO discover

discover card prior to jan 2011

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 39 of 46
nyancat
Established Contributor

I must say, the Costco TrueEarning card IS extremely nice looking in person. It has a very slick, premium feel from the materials it's made from (a layer of clear plastic on the very surface of a metallic looking printed layer making it slightly sparkley and iridescent, yet classy). The ING Direct Electric Orange Debit card is also extremely nice looking. Slick, good materials, bright colors, metallic blue printing. Very classy. The Citi Forward white and green design with the green magstripe looks great. The BankAmericard Susan G. Komen MasterCard is also very nice looking. Black and pink with a pink magnetic stripe. Classy. I also like my pink Discover Monogram card. All of these are very nice cards.

Now, I do NOT like Capital One's image cards. Yes, I like the choice of my image - but the cards feel so cheap. Low quality printing, tacky silver back, and just... meh poor materials. Especially the tacky silver back. I hate the American Express Blue Cash Everyday. It looks fake. The normal Discover More design looks incredibly cheap. The clear dolphin Discover More design is really dark and looks bad - nothing like the image on the website. 

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 40 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.