Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coolest looking credit cards????

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Coolest looking credit cards????

just wanted to get everyones opinions???

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Re: Coolest looking credit cards????

Amex centurion, probably won't see one.
Amex blue cash saw it at work.
Chase sapphire haven't seen it yet.
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 2 of 40
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Discover IT
Amex Zync/BCP
Dawn of Discover/mix tape More card
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 3 of 40
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

Still the one with my picture on it

Message 4 of 40
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Although I don't have one (wish I did) I'd say the CSP is pretty cool looking, and another one I don't have, the JP Palladium is probably pretty cool looking xD

Message 5 of 40
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

The one with the $0 balance.

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 6 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think all the Amex charge cards are pretty good looking and so is the Sapphire Preferred.  On the other hand, I think the Amex Blue series is pretty cheap looking.

Message 7 of 40
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

The only reason I keep my cap one card  is because of the picture of my daughter on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 40
DVH1980
Contributor

ID go with Discover IT, for now. Then Zync. I may change my mind when my BCE shows up.

*USAA WORLD MC 18k* *USAA VISA 12k* *AMEX BCE 10k* *DISCOVER IT 15k* *AMEX ZYNC* *B of A SIGNATURE CASH 15k* *NAVY FEDERAL PLATINUM 20k* *CITI DOUBLE CASH 15k* *Veridian CU 14k* *Barclays Apple 12.5k*

Message 9 of 40
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

My Citi Prestige card is probably the nicest looking one in my wallet... prob casue of the silver mastercard logo Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.