Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coolest looking credit cards????

tag
firesoul453
Contributor

Re: Coolest looking credit cards????

I like the ones that aren't too flashy, out of mine I like the Diamond Preferred. 

However JP morgan Palladium look pretty sweet in the youtube videos I've seen it in!

My ultimate credit wish,
a JP Morgan Palladium card
Message 11 of 40
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Amex has some really nice designs - Zync is cool. Barclay's Rewards MC is really pretty with blue swirls. Smiley Happy

I love my Navy cash rewards, but do wish they'd come up with a prettier card design. Chase Freedom looks cheap to me, but like the 5% at restaurants this quarter.

I'd love a cool-looking black card -- or Amex Plat (but not enought to pay the AF! Smiley Tongue)

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 12 of 40
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

Amex has some really nice designs - Zync is cool. Barclay's Rewards MC is really pretty with blue swirls. Smiley Happy

I love my Navy cash rewards, but do wish they'd come up with a prettier card design. Chase Freedom looks cheap to me, but like the 5% at restaurants this quarter.

I'd love a cool-looking black card -- or Amex Plat (but not enought to pay the AF! Smiley Tongue)

IN june when my BK hits 8 yrs...going to try  to get a nice looking Amex card  (zync ).......also maybe a discover more......hopefully  i will  get lucky on both Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 40
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Good luck! Based on the scores and CCs in your sig, you should be able to get Zync at the very least. Though, I do know Amex wouldn't approve me while I still had a BK on my CR. I believe some here have been approved.

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 14 of 40
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

yeah ...my exp CR only has 1 inquiry from amex.....i will give it a shot and see how it goes.......thanks

what were your score when you tried to app for Amex??  How far along in your BK were you???

Message 15 of 40
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Were gonna need a big celebration for amercnchopz when he gets that AMEX!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 40
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

yeah ...my exp CR only has 1 inquiry from amex.....i will give it a shot and see how it goes.......thanks

what were your score when you tried to app for Amex??  How far along in your BK were you???

I have no idea of my score because it was before I had found this forum and never purchased a score before. After the BK came off, my EX was around 650 from a CU pull (without any new, pos TLs). But with it, who knows. I apped in 6/10 and filed in 12/00, so it was about 9 yrs. But I didn't know how to rebuild at that point, so I had not established any pos TLs when I apped with them. That might had made a diff.

Message 17 of 40
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I lovem my new Zync. Next in my wallet will be the Chase Amazon Visa Rewards card. I got the black version and hope it looks as good as online once I get it in mail. I hate my Walmart Discover.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 40
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Were gonna need a big celebration for amercnchopz when he gets that AMEX!!

Party will be on my AMEX.......thanks LS...It will in part be because of the help given to me on this site..Smiley LOL

Message 19 of 40
Chrysostom
New Contributor

JP Morgan Palladium
Chase Sapphire
AmEx Blue Series
AmEx Black Card (made of metal like the Palladium but not as nice looking)
Barclay's Black Card (an AmEx knockoff made of carbon-carbon).

Now, none of those cards, beyind the AmEx Blue Cash Preferred, is one I'd care to have in my wallet - but they sure look cool. The Chase Freedom, Discover More, AmEx Fidelity, and Cap One Cash Rewards and Venture don't look fancy, but they work well.

The AmEx Green, Gold, and Platinum cards are "classic money" looking, and the Dawn of Discover is retro (although it's not identical to the original Discover card my father had back in the early 90s, which had a gradation of color from left-to-right, red-to-yellow in the "DISCOVER" logo, instead of the constant orange that's there now, and the Discover Sun logo was also made out of stacked horizontal lines, not one circle.)

Goal: 760 by End of Year
Current Score: 714 TU (2-3/12); 681 EQ (2-3/12); 714 EX (AmEx Pull: 2-7/12); 777 VantageScore (2-3/12)
AmEx BCE ($4k) - AmEx SPG ($7.5k) - Amex PRG (NPSL) - Citi Forward ($7.6k) - Discover IT ($3k) - BankAmericard Cash Rewards ($5k)
Chase Freedom ($1k) - Chase Amazon ($3k) - PayPal Extras ($6k) - Cap One Cash ($0.5k) - Amazon Store ($2.5k)

Application-Free Since the 14th of the Second May of 2012.
Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.