Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coolest looking credit cards????

tag
Pworld
Regular Contributor

Re: Coolest looking credit cards????

My Amex Zync gets a lot of looks and questions. Not that many people have seen a white Amex and love it. Especially girls smh

Current EQ:809 EX: 808 TU:809

Amex Platinum/ NPSL | Amex Zync/NPSL | Amex Green/NPSL | AMEX BCP/18.1k | Chase Freedom/2.2K | Discover IT/10.9K | Amex HHonors Surpass/9K | Chase Hyatt/5k | Sapphire Preferred/13K | Ink Business Preferred/13K
Message 21 of 40
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Dubai First Royale World Signia MasterCard with embedded diamond on the card is pretty ostentatious but looks cool. There's also a rarely seen Emirati Visa Infinite that requires tens of millions with the bank.

Message 22 of 40
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

Dubai First Royale World Signia MasterCard with embedded diamond on the card is pretty ostentatious but looks cool. There's also a rarely seen Emirati Visa Infinite that requires tens of millions with the bank.

Yeah I have seven of those Smiley Tongue 

Message 23 of 40
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

I think any card with a chip in it looks pretty cool.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 24 of 40
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

That card almost looks fake. I dunno why... Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 40
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

love the name on it..........I wonder if he was in the states, if they would ask for ID ????

Message 26 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

No votes for Shatner?!?

Message 27 of 40
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No votes for Shatner?!?

Damn, he is actually on the card? I WANT IT!!! or rather....I....Want....It....

Message 28 of 40
kobe2012
Established Contributor

@Pworld wrote:

My Amex Zync gets a lot of looks and questions. Not that many people have seen a white Amex and love it. Especially girls smh

I agree... Got mine today!!! Very nice looking...I have only seen it once.. Well, second was the second Smiley LOL

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 29 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to say I am a big fan of my Zync. The snowy white with the contrasting dark border, lettering, and graphic is eye catching. 

Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.