cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coolest looking credit cards????

Established Contributor

Coolest looking credit cards????

just wanted to get everyones opinions???

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Coolest looking credit cards????

Amex centurion, probably won't see one.
Amex blue cash saw it at work.
Chase sapphire haven't seen it yet.
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 2 of 40
Established Contributor

Discover IT
Amex Zync/BCP
Dawn of Discover/mix tape More card
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 3 of 40
Senior Contributor

Still the one with my picture on it

Message 4 of 40
Super Contributor

Although I don't have one (wish I did) I'd say the CSP is pretty cool looking, and another one I don't have, the JP Palladium is probably pretty cool looking xD

Message 5 of 40
Regular Contributor

The one with the $0 balance.

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 6 of 40
Established Contributor

I think all the Amex charge cards are pretty good looking and so is the Sapphire Preferred.  On the other hand, I think the Amex Blue series is pretty cheap looking.

FICOs (2/24/12): EX 752, EQ 740
Chase Sapphire Preferred, Freedom; American Express PR Gold, Blue Cash Everyday
Message 7 of 40
Established Contributor

The only reason I keep my cap one card  is because of the picture of my daughter on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 40
Contributor

ID go with Discover IT, for now. Then Zync. I may change my mind when my BCE shows up.

*USAA WORLD MC 18k* *USAA VISA 12k* *AMEX BCE 10k* *DISCOVER IT 15k* *AMEX ZYNC* *B of A SIGNATURE CASH 15k* *NAVY FEDERAL PLATINUM 20k* *CITI DOUBLE CASH 15k* *Veridian CU 14k* *Barclays Apple 12.5k*

Message 9 of 40
Frequent Contributor

My Citi Prestige card is probably the nicest looking one in my wallet... prob casue of the silver mastercard logo Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 40