cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coolest looking credit cards????

Regular Contributor

Re: Coolest looking credit cards????

My Amex Zync gets a lot of looks and questions. Not that many people have seen a white Amex and love it. Especially girls smh

Current EQ:719 EX: 701 TU:713

Amex Zync/NPSL | Amex Green/NPSL | AMEX BCP/25k | Chase Freedom/2.2K | Discover IT/6.4K | Citi HHonors Reserve/3K | Chase Hyatt/5k | Sapphire Preffered/13K | Ink Business Preferred/13K
Message 21 of 40
Valued Contributor

Dubai First Royale World Signia MasterCard with embedded diamond on the card is pretty ostentatious but looks cool. There's also a rarely seen Emirati Visa Infinite that requires tens of millions with the bank.

Message 22 of 40
Super Contributor

mxp114 wrote:

Dubai First Royale World Signia MasterCard with embedded diamond on the card is pretty ostentatious but looks cool. There's also a rarely seen Emirati Visa Infinite that requires tens of millions with the bank.

Yeah I have seven of those Smiley Tongue 

Message 23 of 40
Valued Contributor

I think any card with a chip in it looks pretty cool.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 24 of 40
Mega Contributor

mxp114 wrote:

That card almost looks fake. I dunno why... Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 40
Established Contributor

love the name on it..........I wonder if he was in the states, if they would ask for ID ????

Message 26 of 40
New Contributor

No votes for Shatner?!?

Message 27 of 40
Super Contributor

CreviceTool wrote:

No votes for Shatner?!?

Damn, he is actually on the card? I WANT IT!!! or rather....I....Want....It....

Message 28 of 40
Established Contributor

Pworld wrote:

My Amex Zync gets a lot of looks and questions. Not that many people have seen a white Amex and love it. Especially girls smh

I agree... Got mine today!!! Very nice looking...I have only seen it once.. Well, second was the second Smiley LOL

Starting Score: MYFICO 12/30/15 -TU: 481, EQ:561, EX:532 - BK7 DISCHARGED 12/2015 - Current: 09/01/2016 TU:642 EQ: 651 EX: 646
NFCU cashRewards:$6200 QS:$1500 Merrick:$1200 Cabelas:$1000 SonyVisa: $500 JCrew:$850 Overstock:$850 Express: $1050 PaypalCredit:$2150 NAVCHECK:$10K
Message 29 of 40
Frequent Contributor

I have to say I am a big fan of my Zync. The snowy white with the contrasting dark border, lettering, and graphic is eye catching. 

In my wallet: Amex PRG & Zync, Amex BCE (19.2k), Chase Freedom (5k), PSECU Visa/PSL (20k)
Current Scores: Equifax: 738 (Fako) TransUnion: 721 (Fico) Experian: 717 (Fico)
Disclaimer: I am by no means a financial advisor. My posts are based on opinion, experience, and/or knowledge.
Message 30 of 40