Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cortrust bank CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Cortrust bank CLI

So I get home today to find a very nice letter from Cortrust (6 months) saying I have been such an outstanding customer they would like to offer me $100 CLI.  The one time CLI FEE $25 will be billed to my account. 1st NO!
future cli will be free and if you sign up for premier something you will get reviews every 6 months, 2 as often as usual. (your kidding right) 1 review a year on my $250 cl!!

Called and said thanks for the offer for CLI, I would like to close the account at this time!
"can I ask why sir" well this account did exactly what it was suppose to in 6 months, get me a BofA card!! your not going to grow with me and that's all I want in my wallet. Thank you

1 down 2 more subprime to go. (1st national, creditone)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: Cortrust bank CLI

I got that same letter a while back.  I also closed my Cor Trust card.  It did its job.  At the same time I closed my Credit One and my Tribute.  Feels good to not have montly fees.
Message 2 of 3
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Re: Cortrust bank CLI

Just canceled my creditone card.  I had this card for a year with no cli.  I had a $250 cl and as others have said they served their purpose but time to move on. 
CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.