Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Cortrust bank CLI

So I get home today to find a very nice letter from Cortrust (6 months) saying I have been such an outstanding customer they would like to offer me $100 CLI.  The one time CLI FEE $25 will be billed to my account. 1st NO!
future cli will be free and if you sign up for premier something you will get reviews every 6 months, 2 as often as usual. (your kidding right) 1 review a year on my $250 cl!!

Called and said thanks for the offer for CLI, I would like to close the account at this time!
"can I ask why sir" well this account did exactly what it was suppose to in 6 months, get me a BofA card!! your not going to grow with me and that's all I want in my wallet. Thank you

1 down 2 more subprime to go. (1st national, creditone)
Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
granny031350

Re: Cortrust bank CLI

I got that same letter a while back.  I also closed my Cor Trust card.  It did its job.  At the same time I closed my Credit One and my Tribute.  Feels good to not have montly fees.
Regular Contributor
robertkinder

Re: Cortrust bank CLI

Just canceled my creditone card.  I had this card for a year with no cli.  I had a $250 cl and as others have said they served their purpose but time to move on. 
Starting Score: EQ450 TU478 EX485 5/1/05 Current Score: EQ: 600 TU: 617 EX: 624 11/20/14 Goal: 700 by 6/2/15

"If I say I'm going to garden, ignore it, I'm lying!"

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}