Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cosmetic change to NatCity's account access

tag
hemi961
Regular Contributor

Re: Cosmetic change to NatCity's account access

Called PNC this afternoon and was told that the new cards are being sent out in "waves" with the first being complete now.  She indicated that it would be June before the last wave was complete and that  while most would receive a new card, not everyone would.  Of course all renewal cards will be PNC branded but it is possible that some individuals will keep their National City card until it expires even though that might be a year from now.  Just thought I would add this so that those who don't get a new card in the next few days won't think there is something wrong with their account.  I called for a cli and was successful.
Message 21 of 22
betax
New Contributor

Re: Cosmetic change to NatCity's account access

I also did notice NC cards now show up in PNC card services. As far as i know the Pittsburgh, Youngstown, Erie and Florida markets went through the integration this month to PNC. I have a NC secured card that did move over to PNC card services. I also bank with PNC. So my secured card shows up with my online checking account with pnc too. I think they may hold onto secured cards for a while anyway. I called last week and the csr at PNC said it was on there sheet to keep them open... but as far as new applications for secured card are unkown at least to me. My card doesn't expire till 8/2010. I haven't received anything yet in the mail about changes of terms or anything about conversion yet.

Chris

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.