Frequent Contributor
Solarjuju

Costco AMEX "Member Since" on new cards

Called AMEX today asking if they could back date my "Member Since" to when I got my first AMEX in 1998.

The representative told me they can do it for other AMEX cards except Costco TruEarnings. 

Has anyone received their Costco TrueEarnings card that has the Member Since year dated to their first AMEX card?

Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: Costco AMEX "Member Since" on new cards

I am waiting on their Biz Card application status. I'll let you know if I get the card and if they would give me the old date on the new Costco Biz Card.  Looks to me they might not do it since Costco is club and they have their own membership info on their cards. Let us see what happens to my app.
Regular Contributor
stefanc

Re: Costco AMEX "Member Since" on new cards

Mine is backdated - got it last spring. I don't remember if it was backdated when I first got it or if I had to call.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}