Reply
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎02-23-2011
0

Re: Costco Amex Drama - my impulsive action!

+1 to everyone

 

I mean, since you've taken the HP and already a member of Costco I presume, if nothing else, just use the card for their gas.  No reason to close it.

Contributor
Posts: 135
Registered: ‎05-25-2013
0

Re: Costco Amex Drama - my impulsive action!

Having an Amex is always a good idea unless you cannot afford the AF.



Starting Score: 693
Current Score: 701EQ MyFico 725TU(NFCU pulled)
Goal Score: 720


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge


Joined the Garden Club 6/1/13
Established Contributor
Posts: 637
Registered: ‎07-03-2012
0

Re: Costco Amex Drama - my impulsive action!

[ Edited ]

DigitalArk wrote:

Today, I went to Costco and applied for the True Earnings Amex Card and was approved instantly with 14K. So happy! :smileyvery-happy: I should start gardening now. :smileytongue:

 OP's other thread.


Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,709
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Costco Amex Drama - my impulsive action!


Default4 wrote:

DigitalArk wrote:

Today, I went to Costco and applied for the True Earnings Amex Card and was approved instantly with 14K. So happy! :smileyvery-happy: I should start gardening now. :smileytongue:

 OP's other thread.


Closed a 14K card? :smileylol:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/2013
Moderator
Posts: 27,203
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Costco Amex Drama - my impulsive action!

Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎02-23-2011
0

Re: Costco Amex Drama - my impulsive action!


myjourney wrote:

Default4 wrote:

DigitalArk wrote:

Today, I went to Costco and applied for the True Earnings Amex Card and was approved instantly with 14K. So happy! :smileyvery-happy: I should start gardening now. :smileytongue:

 OP's other thread.


Closed a 14K card? :smileylol:


Maybe it's too much available credit?  :smileyvery-happy:

Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎02-23-2011
0

Re: Costco Amex Drama - my impulsive action!

This is one of those threads where I hope OP was just kidding around.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 271
Registered: ‎02-10-2013
0

Re: Costco Amex Drama - my impulsive action!

@Open

 

I don't think they were :smileysad:

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,709
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Costco Amex Drama - my impulsive action!


Open123 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

Default4 wrote:

DigitalArk wrote:

Today, I went to Costco and applied for the True Earnings Amex Card and was approved instantly with 14K. So happy! :smileyvery-happy: I should start gardening now. :smileytongue:

 OP's other thread.


Closed a 14K card? :smileylol:


Maybe it's too much available credit?  :smileyvery-happy:


Decisions Decisions Decisions..........WoW

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/2013
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 271
Registered: ‎02-10-2013
0

Re: Costco Amex Drama - my impulsive action!

It's really too bad OP didn't post in the other thread that he was thinking about closing it so we could have talked him down from the ledge 

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.