Moderator Emerita
LilMirth

Costco Amex Users

Don't forget to check your statements for your cashback rewards! Mine came in the mail on Monday.

-------------------------------------------

Friendly, Supportive & Respectful

Understanding Your FICO Score  |  Credit Scoring 101  |  Common Abbreviations  |  FTC: FCRA Links  |  FTC: FDCPA Links  |  Opt-Out  |  State Resources

"However gradual may be the growth of confidence, that of credit requires still more time to arrive at maturity” ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Regular Contributor
Chaos122

Re: Costco Amex Users

How much did you get back?   I dont have a Costco Amex, but im a cashier at Costco and ive seen a couple really large checks over the last week or so.. Im talking $600-800 range, and these are personal acconuts not business. Wow, they must do everything on their amex card,lol

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 755 Eq 746, Ex 770(psecu)
Goal Score: 780 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emerita
LilMirth

Chaos122 wrote:

How much did you get back?   I dont have a Costco Amex, but im a cashier at Costco and ive seen a couple really large checks over the last week or so.. Im talking $600-800 range, and these are personal acconuts not business. Wow, they must do everything on their amex card,lol

Wow, $600-800? And I thought I did some serious Costco shopping! Not so much... My cash back was $396. I've already got my bulk stash of disposable diapers, laundry detergent, and IZZE for the month, so I'll just do what I did last year-- Go up to the service counter and cash it.

-------------------------------------------

Friendly, Supportive & Respectful

Understanding Your FICO Score  |  Credit Scoring 101  |  Common Abbreviations  |  FTC: FCRA Links  |  FTC: FDCPA Links  |  Opt-Out  |  State Resources

"However gradual may be the growth of confidence, that of credit requires still more time to arrive at maturity” ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Regular Contributor
Chaos122

yeah people do some heavy shopping at costco,  396 thats a pretty big check as well, plus your executive check if your an executive member, thats fantastic.

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 755 Eq 746, Ex 770(psecu)
Goal Score: 780 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}