Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Amex Users

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Costco Amex Users

Don't forget to check your statements for your cashback rewards! Mine came in the mail on Monday.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

Re: Costco Amex Users

How much did you get back?   I dont have a Costco Amex, but im a cashier at Costco and ive seen a couple really large checks over the last week or so.. Im talking $600-800 range, and these are personal acconuts not business. Wow, they must do everything on their amex card,lol

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chaos122 wrote:

How much did you get back?   I dont have a Costco Amex, but im a cashier at Costco and ive seen a couple really large checks over the last week or so.. Im talking $600-800 range, and these are personal acconuts not business. Wow, they must do everything on their amex card,lol

Wow, $600-800? And I thought I did some serious Costco shopping! Not so much... My cash back was $396. I've already got my bulk stash of disposable diapers, laundry detergent, and IZZE for the month, so I'll just do what I did last year-- Go up to the service counter and cash it.

Message 3 of 4
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

yeah people do some heavy shopping at costco,  396 thats a pretty big check as well, plus your executive check if your an executive member, thats fantastic.

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.