Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Anywhere Visa® Card

tag
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Re: Costco Anywhere Visa® Card

Wow, thank you for the info! I am looking forward to receive mine. Smiley Very Happy

Message 61 of 167
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

I haven't got back in with them in over 23 years. I went chp 13 with them. I currently do have the Costco TE card though.
Message 62 of 167
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ways2go wrote:
I haven't got back in with them in over 23 years. I went chp 13 with them. I currently do have the Costco TE card though.

Do post back what happens. I'd bet yours will transition fine. Have you applied with them in the meantime and gotten shot down? 

Message 63 of 167
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

DigitalArk, I love the updated siggy!!
Message 64 of 167
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

Yes, I did an app about two years ago online. At the end of putting all of my information in. A rep came online and ask me to verify my information. A few seconds later, they typed that I was denied due to the bankruptcy. While I was online, I received two emails. The first one telling me about my new citi account, then another one right after typing to the citi rep telling me I was denied. It was strange
Message 65 of 167
Anonymous
Not applicable

For people outside of myfico who don't have a stack of cards to choose from, this card is awesome. The rewards are great. But for people who don't shop at Costco and already have 2% cards, it's a waste to get the card if you don't need it. That being said, I never used my TE outside of Costco because the rewards were lame but these being a visa and outside and the new rewards structure I'm pretty pumped. I'm glad I waited before I did anything.
Message 66 of 167
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Good looking card, rewards better than my old TE, no hard pull, and if I keep my same TL, it's a win all the way around. I'm satisfied.

Message 67 of 167
sr383
Regular Contributor

Logged on to Amex today, and I got a pop-up for a pre-approved BCE with $250 cash back. I figured, "Why not?"

Turns out, they matched my current limit of $20,000. Now, I see for sure that Citi will be matching the limit, as well, so I just picked up $20,000 to help offset my attrocious utilization. Smiley Wink

Costco TrueEarningsSallie Mae MasterCardDiscover itUS Bank Cash+Chase SlateBlue Cash EverydayFidelity VisaTU-803/EQ-808/EX-800
Message 68 of 167
celluloid17
Established Contributor

@sr383 wrote:

Logged on to Amex today, and I got a pop-up for a pre-approved BCE with $250 cash back. I figured, "Why not?"

Turns out, they matched my current limit of $20,000. Now, I see for sure that Citi will be matching the limit, as well, so I just picked up $20,000 to help offset my attrocious utilization. Smiley Wink

Congrats!

Was it a HP?

Message 69 of 167
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@celluloid17 wrote:

@sr383 wrote:

Congrats!

Was it a HP?

Most likely is

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 70 of 167
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.