Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Anywhere Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Costco Anywhere Visa

I'd like a clarification on the Costco Anywhere Visa rewards structure particularly with the actual Costco store spend. I only use this card at Costco for Costco merchandise. I have another card for gas. So this is really about the 2%. I'm an executive member so does this mean I get 2% from Costco and another 2% from Citi for the Visa card for a total of 4% on Costco spending or is it just 2%? I know Costco sends out a check, but does Citi send out another one or how does that work? On my Citi account it shows my rewards balance, but is that just Citi or Costco and Citi rewards? If it is just Citi, how do I check my Costco rewards balance? Thanks all.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
nrm
Frequent Contributor

Re: Costco Anywhere Visa

You are right about the 4% total of rewards for using the Costco Visa at Costco, or costco.com purchases. What you see in your citi account is just the citi rewards, you can't see the costco rewards. Citi rewards sent out in Feb. while Costco rewards sent out in Aug. Since Costco will refund members who have not spent enough to offset the $55 executive membership fee, they do not show rewards balance to their members.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Costco Anywhere Visa

Perfect! Thanks for your answer.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.