Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Business Credit

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Costco Business Credit

Applied last week I think it was and never heard anything.. just got mail and 4 pretty new cards are in it.... DRUM ROLL

CL=$10,000!!!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Costco Business Credit

Congrats. I got approved for $5K couple of weeks ago.
Message 2 of 9
Geordi
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
Applied last week I think it was and never heard anything.. just got mail and 4 pretty new cards are in it.... DRUM ROLL

CL=$10,000!!!

Congrats!

I applied for the Costco Business Credit from HSBC back in April 2008. They said I would have to PG which was no problem, however my EX is frozen and they refused to pull any other credit bureau for me. So I applied and got the Costco American Express True Earnings Business card.

American Express DID pull TU & EQ

Although my EX is clean, I plan to keep it on ice for until January 2010, thus any creditor that absolutely demands to pull EX can take a long walk on a very short pier.

Congrats again Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I asked for $2500.
I also applied for the Best Buy Business card, have not heard anything yet.
Message 4 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Watch it with HSBC. Too many accounts with them in a short period they can take AA. I have read at some place they cancelled both CostCo / BestBuy accounts. I dont remember where I read it. But I know HSBC can be very picky with new apps and inquiries.

Creditaddict wrote:
I asked for $2500.
I also applied for the Best Buy Business card, have not heard anything yet.

Message 5 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

ya i hear that... im going over to costco tomorrow to make some small purchases to make sure they have not cancelled the card already. lol
Message 6 of 9
Guardian
Valued Contributor

I have been wanting to apply but I have been concerned since I am not sure what they are going to need and don't want the ding. Can anyone tell me which bureau they check and what the approximate score is? Please, thanks.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 7 of 9
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Experian Business

Guardian wrote:
I have been wanting to apply but I have been concerned since I am not sure what they are going to need and don't want the ding. Can anyone tell me which bureau they check and what the approximate score is? Please, thanks.

Message 8 of 9
Guardian
Valued Contributor

thank you. any idea on the approximate credit score needed?

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.