Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco CLI Approved

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Costco CLI Approved

@Anonymous wrote:

Well shoot I didn't realize that whole soft pull thing?  So I guess I don't have an excuse now? 

Would you apply for the CLI and the new Platinum Card?  Not sure if that would complicate things or maybe the card then the CLI?  hum!!!

Oh yes, Apply for CLI and Platinum, Amex loves some Annual Fees on a Platinum!

and you say you are at $7500 now? I would request at least the $20k, if not the whole 3x current CL... The system will kick back counter if it can't do whole thing, but with you having the card for a couple years.. That system has probably been waiting a long time to give you more!

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow I had no idea, well ok I'm going for it!!
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha so I just went on there logged in alright everything looked fine then hit the request a line of credit increase and got a pop up saying they were updating there systems and to try back later? Dang what a way to crush my excitement that I was going for it!! O well I guess I'll put it on ice and try again in like an hour. I'm going for the 20k I think! Yes I am!!
Message 13 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Haha so I just went on there logged in alright everything looked fine then hit the request a line of credit increase and got a pop up saying they were updating there systems and to try back later? Dang what a way to crush my excitement that I was going for it!! O well I guess I'll put it on ice and try again in like an hour. I'm going for the 20k I think! Yes I am!!

Got that yesterday, then went searching around the website for something and ended up back in a menu about managing accounts or such and saw CLI button again and hit it and was able to go through...

Otherwise, you can do it through the automated system on the phone too... very quick, I just like online better... I hope GE comes back to it, takes way longer to go through the steps on phone then click ~ increase, enter income and type amount and boom!

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a Marine in Afghanistan. I don't have access to a phone!
Message 15 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm a Marine in Afghanistan. I don't have access to a phone!

oh right, sorry!

I would delete your cookies out and log out and close out your internet and then go back on fresh screen and try again.

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your probably right! I'll get to that CLI on my Costco AmEx just as soon as I get over the excitement of the Platinum one I was just approved for!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo
Message 17 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Your probably right! I'll get to that CLI on my Costco AmEx just as soon as I get over the excitement of the Platinum one I was just approved for!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo

WOOT WOOT, Congrats!

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was finally able to get the CLI to go through also asked for 20k and got the counter of 16,400 I accept!!!

It's time to garden I think!!

Message 19 of 23
pakman92
Established Contributor

DW went for Amex Costco CLI after 70+ days or so since opening.  Original CL was 4K.  Asked for 12K (3X was recommended on another thread).  And got approved.  Woo hoo!

My Starting Score: EQ: 691 (11/30/11) TU98: 726 (11/30/11)
My Current Score: EQ: 779 (04/22/13) TU08: 835 (06/03/13)
DW Starting Score: EQ: 742 (03/02/12) TU98: 748 (03/02/12)
DW Current Score: EQ: 784 (03/11/13) TU08: 775 (06/03/13)
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.