Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Citi Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Costco Citi Visa

fyi . You can recieve a temporary Visa at the Costco membership counter., they will print out a temp sheet that includes your Visa card for purchases.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Costco Citi Visa

Yup, lady asked me if I need a temp card when I spoke with her on the phone. Not really necessary unless you don't have another visa to use. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 5
ddemari
Super Contributor

nice they give you the option!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

the visa credit card number printed is also a temporary number, and you dont have access to your full limit.  For example if you have $5500 CL, you can only use $2k on the temporary card and it has expiration date of 2 weeks

Message 4 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

That is a nice and convenient option to have. Not always available with other lenders.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.