Valued Member
godscountry

Costco Gas Dilema

Only about 2 more weeks before I go on my spree.  I shop heavily at Costco and I rarely get gas from anywhere else unless I am close to an empty tank and there is no Costco nearby.  I am very picky with places where I get gas from due to getting bad gas in the past...so I really dont want to get gas anywhere else.  If I do, it has to be BP or Exxon or others that I trust.  I will be apping for Sallie Mae and thats where the dilema comes in.  I will likely have to stray from Costco gas because a) Sallie Mae gives 5% back up to $250 and b) $250 is about the max I spend anyway because I have a company vehicle...so my personal I dont have to fill up but 4x max per month.

The thing is, Costco ALWAYS has the lowest price on gas in my area.  There is never a day where anyone else has it for less.

Guess this is one of those good problems.

I will likely be apping for Fidelity AMEX...but it will be one of the last on my spree list.

I just joined Coastal Federal and I am interested in their products.  I am considering a mortgage loan from them and 2 products with them gives me VIP benefits.  So a mortgage and one of their credit cards will do that.  The Big Ticket card has 0% for 6 months on purchase over $600 and their Cash Back card has 3% on gas, 2% on groceries, and 1% on everything else.  I asked the associate to verify and he didnt seem too sure but couldnt find any info stating otherwise that the cash back card has no caps.

Current Scores: EX 658 I EQ 690 I TU 694

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+