cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not resist. I applied for discover it.

tag
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

Could not resist. I applied for discover it.

Am I approved I got the 5-7 day message but was told to set up an online account. I did but when I went to log it it said Your online access is still being set up. Please try back again later.
To check the status of your application online

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Could not resist. I applied for discover it.

@Richierichdollar wrote:

Am I approved I got the 5-7 day message but was told to set up an online account. I did but when I went to log it it said Your online access is still being set up. Please try back again later.
To check the status of your application online

Call in

1800 DISCOVER

Good luck!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 28
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

Omg this just approved me with a cl of $1700 not the best apr but hell I am in there.

Message 3 of 28
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@Richierichdollar wrote:

Omg this just approved me with a cl of $1700 not the best apr but hell I am in there.

Congrats!

Message 4 of 28
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 28
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Richierichdollar wrote:

CONGRATS!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 28
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

Do you guys think I will get my card before april 11 cause I go to miami on that day. Also when can i access my account online.

Message 7 of 28
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy Cant wait to apply myself !

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 8 of 28
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Discover is really fast on getting cards out. You should be fine for your trip. Takes a few hours for the account to be set up.
Message 9 of 28
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

I just cant believe I got it. I have increased my credit limit by $3200 in the last month. Last year this time I couldnt get any credit cards and was applying for capital one secured card. Now i have $3950 in credit limits and still gonna push. I will not get any cards that I dont need next card will be amex next year. Until then garden for me

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.