Valued Contributor

Re: Could not resist. I applied for discover it.

congrats! if you don't mind me asking, what was your cs? i'm looking to apply for it myself...thanks

dc

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
New Contributor

When you wanna do it just doit Da**it

SuperCongrats to you and nice starting lineSmiley Happy

Citi Bank X2/ 29k-USAA Amex/Mastercard 24k-PP Mastercard 20k_
WMDiscover 20k-PenFed X2/15k
Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
Valued Contributor

It's raining Discover IT approvals!  Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor

honestly I dont know my true credit score.  I just go by credit Karma and it says my score was 670 everything was in good standing. Only problem was I had a low aaoa. I explaned to the guy that I do make good money and that I was in stages of rebuilding my credit and how I started of with capital one. He said he seen the card on my credit report and I said what about my other card. He couldnt see it so he ask what it was I said cap one cash rewards 1500$ cl and he said hold, ok approved but not for the best terms so explained to me the terms they were gonna give me. I accepted and he said congrats welcome and your cl is $1700. I also thought he said something about expedited shipping but i was to happy at the time to hear what he was saying? ( doing my dance).

Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!!!

*8/10/13
Valued Contributor

thanks for the info on your cs... Smiley Happy congrats, and i too wouldn't hear anything else after he says "approved"...lol Smiley Very Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
New Contributor

Congrats !!

Starting Score:EX-639, TU-632 641-EQ(MyFico)
Current Score:EX-737(PLUS), TU-784(MyFico)750 (Walmrt) 719-EQ(Myfico),
Goal Score: 750-Across

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

New Contributor

Do they fedex there cards?

Established Contributor

Use to when they first started lol I got mine USPS Expedited

New Contributor

how long ago was that.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.