Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't Wait - HOLY COW NFCU - I <3 U

tag
firstladyd
Contributor

Re: Couldn't Wait - HOLY COW NFCU - I <3 U

**bleep** that is awesome. I knew you would get in. I didn't know that that is how they do it. **bleep**!!!!! Congratulations!!! Congrats!!! Omg :-)

Starting Score: 585
Current Score: TU 734 Walmart EQ 704 FICO EX 721
Goal Score: 750 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 41 of 49
DCole3g
New Contributor

Congrats...awesome CLI.  I can't wait until I'm in a position to apply for a NFCU card.

Message 42 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great CL Duncanrr and congrats man!!! who said you needed psecu anyway Smiley Tongue

Message 43 of 49
rosegardener
Established Member

YAY!  So happy for you Smiley Happy

That CL is stutter inducing.  Wow, just.....wow!

I gots to ask, did you DRAPP this one?

In the wallet: USAA MC $4k, Citi Expedia MC $2k, Discover More $1k, Zync $500, American Eagle $1.9k, Amazon Store $1.5k, Lowes $1k, Belk $1.4k, Macy's $500, Abercrombie $350, VS $350
Score: 702 (Discover approval 08/03)
Goal: 800 Club
Picking up my intro spade and stepping in the garden. Let's grow some pretty roses!
Message 44 of 49
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Smiley Wink all I need is NFCU and AMEX and I'm a happy boy (well and maybe CSP trifecta Smiley Wink )

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Message 45 of 49
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@rosegardener. I'm drapping now - got saints win (seriously, I'm completely floored by this CL. I asked the guy twice if I heard him correctly. I don't think my CR justifies such a CL but ill treat them well and prove their trust was justified)

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Message 46 of 49
firstladyd
Contributor

I would've asked 2x and dropped the phone. Lol. Congrats again.

Starting Score: 585
Current Score: TU 734 Walmart EQ 704 FICO EX 721
Goal Score: 750 Across the board

Message 47 of 49
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I put the bug in my dad's ear to join..he's retired USAF, but I can't join unless he does, right?

He doesn't need to join in order for you to join. My father in law is retired USAF. I had my wife call in a few weeks ago to see what she needed to do to join NFCU. The representative signed her up right then and there (she simply stated that her father is retired USAF). My wife then passed the phone on to me and I was told that since my wife was now a member, I was eligible to join. I gladly became a member. 

I suggest calling them up, and explaining the situation. They were very helpful and friendly. 

Message 48 of 49
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@Duncanrr wrote:
Smiley Wink all I need is NFCU and AMEX and I'm a happy boy (well and maybe CSP trifecta Smiley Wink )

NFCU is awesome Smiley Happy   I will be using them forever from now on...  I can imagine myself 20 yrs from now, with the same accounts that I currently have with them.

Its just so easy to get everything done with them... and they are so super friendly....  Nice change from the big banks

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 49 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.