Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Countdown to Chase Sapphire Reserve

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Countdown to Chase Sapphire Reserve

They answered another guy on Twitter that said no date was set the other day that I just saw Smiley Sad
Message 51 of 225
adelphi_sky
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think those of you who thought Chase was going to release applications for a premier card of theirs at 12 am on a Sunday morning are smoking something.  It would be shocking if they did that and make very little sense.

You do have to consider why they started doing maintenance after 9pm on a Saturday. Does anyone know exactly when Chase's maintenance windows are? Seem to me if they were makeing "improvements", they would make them at like 3am Monday morning or late Sunday night. 9pm PST on a Saturday is odd for a maintenance window. 

EDIT: 6pm PST. I think someone saw the dev message 9pm EST.

Message 52 of 225
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didn't TPG say it will be released on the 21st on his twitter account?
Message 53 of 225
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think those of you who thought Chase was going to release applications for a premier card of theirs at 12 am on a Sunday morning are smoking something.  It would be shocking if they did that and make very little sense.

Enlighten us.......why do you say that?

Message 54 of 225
Kenro
Regular Contributor

They should've only let applications in branch at 5 AM on Sunday morning. I'd love to see some tents around the branches, we need to show these "fruit" fans that we churners are just as committed.

Message 55 of 225
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Didn't TPG say it will be released on the 21st on his twitter account?

TPG still isn't Chase. No matter how closely associated TPG is, the most reliable source would be directly from chase official Twitter account. 

Message 56 of 225
Anonymous
Not applicable

@adelphi_sky wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You do have to consider why they started doing maintenance after 9pm on a Saturday. Does anyone know exactly when Chase's maintenance windows are? Seem to me if they were makeing "improvements", they would make them at like 3am Monday morning or late Sunday night. 9pm PST on a Saturday is odd for a maintenance window. 

Theyre doing maintenance because they are adding more customers to the updated account page.  People have to stop looking for any bread crumb that this means the new card is coming today.  These card companies do very little in terms of maintenance when they add a new card.

Message 57 of 225
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Most reliable source is from their official Twitter account. Not anyone else on these forums or articles we read. They replied to someone saying it'll release next week, no specific date given. Even when chase announced the card on their Twitter and linked us to thepointsguy article, it didn't say it'll release officially 8/21/16. So no one knows.

I believe that was my tweet. Smiley Tongue

at 12:30PM EST

Message 58 of 225
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Can't log on to Chase.........everybody must be checking

Message 59 of 225
jsucool76
Super Contributor

From reddit

"Just tried to apply over the phone and they said that the application will be live tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM ET. Night, folks"
Message 60 of 225
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.